Sign in to follow this  
Bomber

Match Prediction - Bristol Rovers

Norwich City 1 - 5 Bristol RoversNot brave enough to trust that Lambert can keep these performances going unfortunately.[:(]

3-1 to the city ..........i dont think there anythig special,like Charlton and Leeds they aint played anyone with any kind of team.........be for u say Southampton.........think again

Deluded optimism thanks to Tuesday, but they''re on a decent run and look like a decent side so...

3-1 to City ;D

I wander if there''s any tickets left for tomorrow, I was thinking of heading to old Carra Rud since I can afford it for once!!

[quote user="Big Bad John"]Norwich City 1 - 5 Bristol RoversNot brave enough to trust that Lambert can keep these performances going unfortunately.[:(][/quote]What an outright horrid prediction!I''m going for 1 each or 2 - 1 to us.

[quote user="Romantic"][quote user="Big Bad John"]Norwich City 1 - 5 Bristol RoversNot brave enough to trust that Lambert can keep these performances going unfortunately.[:(][/quote]What an outright horrid prediction!I''m going for 1 each or 2 - 1 to us.[/quote]I wouldn''t of put it past Norwich in the past, and i''m not convinced that i can now truth be told.

[quote user="Jimbo_Jet_Set"]

Actually fairly confident about this game

I think 2-0 City

[/quote]

More than I am, with Doc back a draw would be a miracle.

[quote user="Jimbo_Jet_Set"]

Actually fairly confident about this game

I think 2-0 City

[/quote]

As am I.

3-1 victory

Well Seeing As Cureton Used To Play For Them, I Recon Lambert Will Start Him. He Will Either Get A Hattrick [;)] Or Waste His Opportunity! So Either A 3-1 Win For City, Or A 2-0 Loss........

Rovers are a more settled, consistent, injury free side than us at the moment and I fancy them to win but I just can''t admit it[:S], so I''ll go for 2 - 2. Should keep me and my fellow Bristolian relations happy ! [:D]

The last thing I want is for us to be scrambling to get another late goal for a lousy home draw. If we score late, it would be nice if it was a winning goal.  3 to 2 for Norwich. You read it here!

Oh we have to expect at least 6-0 now, we must improve, and if we start 10 mins earlier this week, that leaves loads of time to get those goals.....

2-1 or 1-0 Norwich.

I think they are a decent league 1 team full of confidence, I don''t think they''re as good as they''re being talked up to be, or their fans think they are.

We are quite naturally wary of all opponents since Colchester and rightly don''t take any match for granted as three points. But we''re steadily improving and if we play like we have done on other recent fixtures (80 mins against orient, first 30 mins against gillingham, second half against charlton, and first 30 against mk) we will get a win.

3-2 to us.In the two home games I''ve been to this season I''ve seen nine goals and I''m going tomorrow. But I think Rovers have a bit of pace up front which could cause us problems. Five goal thriller, winner in the third minute of stoppage time. Don''t leave early anyone [;)]