Sign in to follow this  
ur just a man in a jacket

scared of binners???

[quote user="JJJJ"]The sad thing is that someone thought creating that was worthwhile!![/quote]

I bet Pixar Animated Films recognise his talent, and are on the phone to him as I type!

His you-tube name is rysterazzamal and believe it or not he has posted other gems. He even has subscribers, but not many. However if I had his artistic talent, I wouldn''t bother. Still I suppose that his Mother and his Sister are proud of him, isn''t she.

Think you''ll find the mother is not proud, but that''s more to do with Her daughters fondness towards him.

I mean, She''s very very proud, one day he will earn enough money to support their child.

He has a guitar track on one of his other gems, man what this guy can do with six fingers on each hand is no ones business. The talent runs in the family, his Grandfather did a duet in Deliverance, although he played the Banjo.

[quote user="John Morlar"]He has a guitar track on one of his other gems, man what this guy can do with six fingers on each hand is no ones business. The talent runs in the family, his Grandfather did a duet in Deliverance, although he played the Banjo.[/quote]

ha ha....brilliant!!

[quote user="Brendan"]LOL gotta be like 5 year old kids :P[/quote]... 24............................... I know [:|]

[quote user="John Morlar"]He has a guitar track on one of his other gems, man what this guy can do with six fingers on each hand is no ones business. The talent runs in the family, his Grandfather did a duet in Deliverance, although he played the Banjo.[/quote]

six fingers !

surely not, they are all cockneys as they never fail to endlessly remind us

shame that no one else in football sees them as that though

[quote user="Big Bad John"][quote user="Brendan"]LOL gotta be like 5 year old kids :P[/quote]... 24............................... I know [:|][/quote]Look at his first videos.  He isn''t 24.  I''d imagine he set that age so he could access uploads flagged as unsuitable for under-18s.

most likely his IQ, which is quite high for someone from sooooo fick

two people are ''credited'' with making this video. the creative capacity of two actual humans. initially i found that fact hilarious but the more i think about it the scarier it becomes.

I''ve just watched another of his offerings and this is one of the little captions used.wats wost than sleeping with ur wifes mumsupporting norwich

I bet he/she/it was wetting its collective self when it came up with that one. Ultimately however its subjective as the wife''s mother might be a bit of a babe. It''s unlikely but you who knows.