Sign in to follow this  
Wembley_Canary

HAHAH IPSWICH

Oh yes they are! The best bit is they have spent millions to be this shyte. Absolutely wonderful stuff, the Rabid Raver is doing a fantastic job and I hope he continues to perform like this until he walks out.

8th In the table, then must of spent at least £16 million on players to become this bad.... Well done lads. [Y]

[quote user="Big Bad John"]8th In the table, then must of spent at least £16 million on players to become this bad.... Well done lads. [Y][/quote]I think Mr. Evanns may be about to fake his own death, he could get away with it too![:O]

And just to top a fantastic day for us it appears that Norwich City legend ''Mad'' Roy Keane had a hissy fit at the post match press conference, let''s just hope he doesn''t ''do one'' for a few more games yet though.....[:D]LINK

Coming away from portaloo road last season they chanted, "We''ll never play again", how right they could be, as we swap places LOL  

bah bah bah bah bah....im lovin it

i hope they keep faith with keane..lol...how awesome would it be to pass them next season...we go up they come down...oh life would be sweet

Royston Keane is one of us, one of us, one of us! Royston Keane is one of us HE HATES IPSWICH!

for those of you who want a giggle they are main game on the football league show this very evening!

jas :)

I''m loving Ipswich being absolutely terrible too, as are all Leicester fans - actually I think most fans at most clubs will want them to fail because of Keane and the massive media hype around them in pre-season because he''s in bloody charge.

Keep it up Keano!

[quote user="TheGoogler"]And today''s papers have got Steve McClaren as the favourite to succeed Keane! Superb! [/quote]Haha.The beard is starting to get a bit longer now, all of the signs are in place!

And when asked whether he was planning to leave he refused to answer the question! I would prefer Keane to stay, but if he does go I would love to McClaren succeed him. OK, McClaren won the Carling Cup with Middlesbrough, but he was a complete failure with England!

Great to see a former footballer now in a management career get a win over his former arch-rival club!