Sign in to follow this  
Captain Fantastic

Rudd unavailable?

A friend of mine told me last night that Rudd will be unavailable for Norwich on Saturday because England U20''s have a qualifier on the friday night. Does anyone know if there is any truth in this?

I for one would be very disappointed if it is true.

[quote user="King Korey"]thanks camuldonum. i just looked up that and posted it on a seperate post just before you just said it.. bad news for us[/quote]clubs have the right to withdraw at any point anyway. so we can keep him out...club before country also, isnt he behind smithies?

Forster In With Theo On The Bench Then...........Good Luck To Rudd! [Y]

Wait, Will He Be Able To Play On Tuesday? Or Will He Be Training/Flying Out With The U19''s? [:S]

Surely Its completely his choice. And if hes not gonna start, he may want to play for us instead? :)

[quote user="Brendan"]Bit stupid if you ask me, it SHOULD be completely up to him.[/quote]why? we pay him, train him etc. we wanna play him then up to us.if he is that good he will get more calls in the future.

Well if we go and say "you cant go and play for England" he might get the hump?

He should at least get a say in it.

[quote user="Brendan"]Well if we go and say "you cant go and play for England" he might get the hump?

He should at least get a say in it.[/quote]he is paid to play for a club, if he continues to impress for us, helps us get up theoretically, we wouldnt play international weekends and he could be involved, but its always got to be club 1st.

[quote user="missing in action?"][quote user="Brendan"]Surely Its completely his choice. And if hes not gonna start, he may want to play for us instead? :)[/quote]
clubs choice

[/quote

he would be able to say to lambert - i want to play and lambert would let him go im sure of it!