Sign in to follow this  
Robert Ketts Yellow Army

Roy Keane's post match interview

He MUST stay he a an Ipshit LEGEND!

The longer he stay''s the quicker they will go down.

chuck a few more million quid at him , so he can blow a hole in the fianances first ...i bet keane is a nightmare to work for .

the longer he stays the better ..outstanding job done mr keane keep it up ..!!!

[quote user="singing canary"]

...i bet keane is a nightmare to work for .

[/quote]There''s a very scathing article in todays Mail about him, written by Piers Morgan and entitled "Roy Keane thinks he''s the new Fergie but he is just a nasty piece of work" here are a couple of sample quotes:"Don''t get me wrong. I always thought he was a bone-headed, foul-mouthed thug. But the sheer scale of his charmlessness had eluded my attention until now.Yorke told how, during one half-time break, Keane asked the Sunderland kit man to put up the tactics board, then ran over, kung-fu kicked it, slapped his captain around the head and told his team: ''I can''t trust any of you any more.''In training sessions, he subjected his players to a stream of vicious lecturing or abuse if they misplaced a pass. As Yorke told him: ''Gaffer, you''re scaring the s*** out of the players.''Keane, though, didn''t care. He played constant mind games with star players, dropping them, berating them and treating them like dirt. He even turned on the fans. All of which made the club a paranoid, festering, fearful place".Add the fact that he doesn''t appear to be very good with money in the transfer market and I can''t think of anyone I''d rather see managing the polydactylists down the road, but if there had to be a change McLaren would be near the top of any list.[:D] [:D]

"Asked about his future at that rubbish club in that rubbish town, he went all psycho and stared out the reporter. What an idiot! He''ll be gone soon. Good riddance I say"

The interviewer was braver than me for asking the question and probably a little more stupid as well.  It''s nice that they''re followed our previous example and appointed a nutter as manager (although Roeder wasn''t quite as scary as Keano).  Let''s hope we swap places with them at the end of the season!

[quote user="Dronny Canary"]

"Asked about his future at that rubbish club in that rubbish town, he went all psycho and stared out the reporter. What an idiot! He''ll be gone soon. Good riddance I say"

The interviewer was braver than me for asking the question and probably a little more stupid as well.  It''s nice that they''re followed our previous example and appointed a nutter as manager (although Roeder wasn''t quite as scary as Keano).  Let''s hope we swap places with them at the end of the season!

[/quote]

Actually the reporter pussy-ed out: "I''m going to be asked to ask you if you''re staying."

Coward''s school of reporting. Should have out it straight. Keane probably smelt their fear and acted like the over-indluged school bully that he is

I really want you to stay Roy - you are doing a brilliant job and I even believe that you might be helping to keep our players motivated! I''m sure you are helping to keep me and the rest of our fans motivated

Owch, that look Keane gives the reporter  ! I poo''d my pants a little and im sat behind my key board !!But it would be a crying shame if Keane left the binmen. He''s already a club legend.

It is gratifying to see all my predictions about Keane come true. In fact, he''s done better than I''d hoped. I expected Ipswich to rally under him initially, before the players sussed out what he was and turned sh*t.He seems to have cunningly avoided the "rally" bit by giving his players the whole close season to come to the realisation that of what sort of man they have as a boss.If he had the charisma, tactical nous and intelligence of Ferguson or Clough, he''d probably get away with his style of management, but he has none of that. He offers nothing and expects his players to give everything.An arrogant, jumped-up bully as both a player and manager. I''m absolutely delighted to see him failing so chronically, the fact it''s with Ipswich is just beautiful.

I was watching the football league show today and there was the usual texts and emails, couple of scummers said,

wait for it,

"KEEP THE FAITH"

Brilliant.