Sign in to follow this  
Canarygirl

testing out this forum!!

Hi there, canarygirl.  I just wondered how people who are follically challenged can have their hair done like Hucks.  I could, if I wanted to have mine cut and look more like a bloke, but I know a few people who might struggle without implants, extensions, etc.  Just curious!!!

Heh heh I think maybe a wig is in order then! Its time for carrow road to start selling the Hucks wig! I''m sure it will be a big seller!

yes, and cardboard cut-out masks............

Another great money making way, what about selling the actual shirt the player has worn in that game?

Heh heh now you''re talking! That would look great on Sky and may even put off the other team!

Do the players get new shirts each game then? This is something I have never thought about as the proud owner of one shirt with huckerby on it!! Yeah that would be a great money spinner put the shirt in a frame!!!

yep players have a new shirt every game

some even have a new one each half
      (liverpool in uefa last year........)

[quote]Hey just thought I would test out this new forum on the ball city!!![/quote]

Just when I think i''ve got it naiiled something else goes wrong!./

[quote]Hey Gazza. I guess that would be my Christmas present sorted out then. Hmmm![/quote]

meeky

yes you might need a wig, but i have more imagination than that!!  you might even get to see a game!!!!  if you can afford my ticket prices   lol