Sign in to follow this  
Canary Man of Kent

Team for tuesday

I''d revert to 442 for this one and rest a few players:

rudd

rusty/smith, doc, askou, drury

Daley, adeyemi, Hughes, lappin

martin, cureton

obviously this is on the assumption Spillane and semi will both be injured.

RuddFrancomb Doherty Askou DruryMcveigh Russell Adeyemi Lappin        Cureton         MartinWould give Francomb a run out. He''s been doing well for the youth and has had a couple of reserve games.

I really dont care who plays, as long as we win!

Im going and get to miss two hours of school :)

[quote user="Norwich"]MIA, for the JPT...I don''t think so? We should definitely rest a few players.

Same team as versus Brentford in JPT, but Forster instead of Alnwick.[/quote]keep the same side, full of confidence, on form. why change it, and this resting bollocks, professionals can play 2 games in a week. and erm alnwick is gone?

Lambert Showed That He Was Quite Serious About This Trophy By Putting Out A Good Team Last Time, So I Think He Will Do This Again. Maybe Bring In A Young One To Replace Spillane, But Other Than That, Not Much Re-Shuffling! I Would Start Cody Instead Of Holt Though, See What He Can Do..........

I know he is gone, thats why I said Forster in for Alnwick (from the brentford game).

It is only a pointless (ish) trophy, which surely isn''t worth getting one of our players injured?

Imagine if Holt got an injury and was out for the season, we would be cursing and our hope for promotion would be all but gone.

[quote user="Norwich"]I know he is gone, thats why I said Forster in for Alnwick (from the brentford game).

It is only a pointless (ish) trophy, which surely isn''t worth getting one of our players injured?

Imagine if Holt got an injury and was out for the season, we would be cursing and our hope for promotion would be all but gone.[/quote]he could of got injured yesterday and been out for example. its a pure guess. and the law stipulates we must play 50% of most apped players?

Ok, here is what team I would put out:

Forster,

Francomb, Aksou, Doc, Drury,

Mcveigh, Smith, Adeyemi, Lappin,

Martin, Cody Mac...

Subs: Holt, Russell, Cureton, Daley, Theoklitos.

We always have Holt to bring on if struggling.

[quote user="Brendan"]I really dont care who plays, as long as we win! Im going and get to miss two hours of school :)[/quote]

i hope your not missing some of your GCSE lesson time?

Id go for

RUDD

SMITH ASKOU DOC LAPPIN

DALEY ADEMYI HUGHES

CURETON MARTIN CODY

SUBS

FORSTER

MCVEIGH

DUMIC

HOLT

MARIC

FRANCOMB

Give the likes of drury, russell etc a rest its gonna be a long season

[quote user="missing in action"][quote user="Norwich"]MIA, for the JPT...I don''t think so? We should definitely rest a few players.

Same team as versus Brentford in JPT, but Forster instead of Alnwick.[/quote]keep the same side, full of confidence, on form. why change it, and this resting bollocks, professionals can play 2 games in a week. and erm alnwick is gone? [/quote]Keep the same side? How stupid would we then feel if the likes of Hoolahan, Holt or Smith etc pick up a serious injury for a game in the JPT?I would give Theo another chance, Francomb at right back to see what he can do and Dawkin left midfield.

[quote user="SimonOTBC"]I''d revert to 442 for this one and rest a few players:

rudd

martin, cureton

obviously this is on the assumption Spillane and semi will both be injured.[/quote]Are you high or something?? Cureton ahead of Holt :S:S:S:S?!?!?!

I want to win the trophy and to maintain some form, so I would go for a strong side.

Rudd

Semi/spilane Doc Askou Wiggins

Mcveigh Adeyemi Hughes Lappin

Curo Martin

Rudd

Francomb Doherty Askou Wiggins

McVeigh Russell Adeyemi

Hoolahan

Cureton         Martin

[quote user="Lewie - Holt our saviour"][quote user="SimonOTBC"]I''d revert to 442 for this one and rest a few players:

rudd

martin, cureton

obviously this is on the assumption Spillane and semi will both be injured.[/quote]Are you high or something?? Cureton ahead of Holt :S:S:S:S?!?!?![/quote]How is he high? He took a little knock on Saturday, why not rest him for Carlisle?

I''m not high and you are a prat. You haven''t read my post properly.

Why risk players who will not gain anything from playing? This is the perfect chance to give Hughes a go and hoolahan a rest, and likewise with holt and cureton.

We have a big squad, lets use it.

ForsterFrancomb Doc  Stephens  WigginsMartin   Adeyemi Hughes   Lappin             Cureton  McDonald

People who are saying keep the same team are out of their mind!!!!!!!

Rudd

Francomb           Doc         Stephens      Wiggins

McVeigh            Adeyemi      Hughes      Daley

Cody           Cureton

Keep Rudd in so he gets another game under his belt.  Lambert said on his interview (canary call) that a ''kid'' would take the place of Spillane so Francomb got a good possibilty of starting.  Keep Doc in to keep him going.  Give Stephens a run out and Wiggins.  Adeyemi and Hughes have both been kept out due to Russel and Korey so they deserve their place.  Daley just for his pace.  Cody because he deserves it as he hasn''t played much.  And give Cureton a start to see if he can keep his goal scoring run going.  Simples!!![:D]