Sign in to follow this  
Canaries Utd

When is the last time...

[quote user="Canary_on_the Trent"]I''d guess it was the year Grant was sacked, he only brought in Smith on loan and he missed the first chunk of that season[/quote]Grant got a whole host of goalkeepers out on loan

[quote user="Normal for Norfolk"][quote user="Canary_on_the Trent"]I''d guess it was the year Grant was sacked, he only brought in Smith on loan and he missed the first chunk of that season[/quote]

Grant got a whole host of goalkeepers out on loan
[/quote]

it was our promo season!

[quote user="I am a Banana"]

[quote user="Normal for Norfolk"][quote user="Canary_on_the Trent"]I''d guess it was the year Grant was sacked, he only brought in Smith on loan and he missed the first chunk of that season[/quote]Grant got a whole host of goalkeepers out on loan[/quote]

it was our promo season!

[/quote]Calm down dear i agree with you

Promo season? Err...Hammond, Hucks, Crouch, Harper, Cooper? Probably prem season? Was Bentley our only loanee? He missed a big chunk of that season after getting crocked in Jan.

[quote user="Canary_on_the Trent"]As i said it was under Peter Grant during the 07/08 season, 12 straight matches without a loan player in the side.[/quote]

I have no reason not to beleive you canary_on_the_trent, but where did you get your information and can you be more specific?

norwichcity-mad.co.uk has match reports and stats from every game going back for a few years now.

13 games, from the opening game of the seaspn at Preston through to his last game in charge at QPR, 10 league games and 3 league games. Jim Duffy then took charge for 3 games bringing in John Hartson who debuted against Bristol City at home.