17Gillingham10311112014514011
18Yeovil112219603337-111
19Carlisle111135714178-311
20Stockport1112361013166-411

21Brighton101045913159-89
22Tranmere11113711105215-177
23Wycombe1111436023611-86
24Southampton112311060324712

[quote user="CT "]Leeds still scare the crap out of me though.
[/quote]

why?

What have they done every season since they went down? oh it started quite like this.....

[/quote]

Actually CT, its the other way round.........they should be scared of us!

[quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]

Actually CT, its the other way round.........they should be scared of us!

[/quote]so should every other team in this league [Y]

WE ARE TOP OF THE LEAGUE, SAY WE ARE TOP OF THE LEAGUE

you may be highest goalscorers, but we are highest point scorers, and thats all that matters ;)

[quote user="sam"]

you may be highest goalscorers, but we are highest point scorers, and thats all that matters ;)

[/quote]cant argue with that Sam...will be a cracking game...looking forward to it

League table''s looking good from our perspective.  A win agaisn''t struggling Carlisle and if Swindon lose we are in the play off''s!  When people on canary call say we can reach the automatics I think they are getting way to ahead of themselves.  Third place is realistic.

Highest scorers in league but only two clubs have conceeded more than us, although that horror show on the opening day has alot to do with that.

''''League table''s looking good from our perspective.  A win agaisn''t struggling Carlisle and if Swindon lose we are in the play off''s!  When people on canary call say we can reach the automatics I think they are getting way to ahead of themselves.  Third place is realistic''''

theres only been 16 games played, why is top two unrealistic? its not easy but we can do it. If we can make 3rd why not 2nd?

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="sam"]

[/quote]cant argue with that Sam...will be a cracking game...looking forward to it[/quote]

True, but be afraid, be very afraid[;)]

[quote user="ryan1992"]

''''League table''s looking good from our perspective.  A win agaisn''t struggling Carlisle and if Swindon lose we are in the play off''s!  When people on canary call say we can reach the automatics I think they are getting way to ahead of themselves.  Third place is realistic''''

theres only been 16 games played, why is top two unrealistic? its not easy but we can do it. If we can make 3rd why not 2nd?

[/quote]

11 games

[quote user="Colchester Canary"][quote user="ryan1992"]

[/quote]

11 games

[/quote]

sorry, was meant to put 11Embarrassed [:$]

Not getting carried away but under Lambert its:

Pld8 W4 D3 L1 F20 A8 Pts15

When we''re playing well i''m not sure anybody in this league can live with us but it''s a case of continuing this run for the remaining 35games, lets see where we are in May.

[quote user="Boyo"] When people on canary call say we can reach the automatics I think they are getting way to ahead of themselves.  Third place is realistic.[/quote]I don''t see why we shouldn''t aim for automatic promotion. We''re eight points behind Charlton now, how far were we behind this time last month?  There''s a long way to go!

[quote user="Shack Attack"][quote user="Boyo"] When people on canary call say we can reach the automatics I think they are getting way to ahead of themselves.  Third place is realistic.[/quote]

I don''t see why we shouldn''t aim for automatic promotion. We''re eight points behind Charlton now, how far were we behind this time last month?  There''s a long way to go!
[/quote]

Agreed, its top two for me too Shack.

[quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="Shack Attack"][quote user="Boyo"] When people on canary call say we can reach the automatics I think they are getting way to ahead of themselves.  Third place is realistic.[/quote]

I don''t see why we shouldn''t aim for automatic promotion. We''re eight points behind Charlton now, how far were we behind this time last month?  There''s a long way to go!
[/quote]

Agreed, its top two for me too Shack.

[/quote] We are also unbeaten at home in the league under Lambert

[quote user="Shack Attack"][quote user="Boyo"] When people on canary call say we can reach the automatics I think they are getting way to ahead of themselves.  Third place is realistic.[/quote]I don''t see why we shouldn''t aim for automatic promotion. We''re eight points behind Charlton now, how far were we behind this time last month?  There''s a long way to go![/quote]I don''t understand why people are saying automatic promotion is out of reach. We''ve got, what, 35 games remaining and are only 8 points before? Whether we can keep our form going for a prolonged period is time is one thing, but it''s certainly possible to make up only 8 points when there''s over 3/4 of the season to go!

before = behind of course.An edit button would be nice...

only eight points adrift from charlton .

if we carry on our recent form we could still stand a chance of automatic promotion , a long way to go yet but our position certainly looks better . and the colchester game just a distant memory .

fingers crossed may our good form continue .

Of course we can go up automatically, there''s the vast majority of the season still to play lol.

We''re only just into October FFS.

[quote user="Lambo"]Of course we can go up automatically, there''s the vast majority of the season still to play lol.

We''re only just into October FFS.[/quote]You''re forgetting we are Norwich fans, pessimism is our forte.

[quote user="I.S."]before = behind of course.

An edit button would be nice...
[/quote]

I''d settle for a stable website first. Please don''t give them ideas !! 

we were 10 points behind 6th place in march when we got into the play offs .. 8pts is only 3 wins and charlton have slipped up a bit just of late .

i would not write the idea off just yet .