Sign in to follow this  
Web Team - Celia Sutton

Would you buy a patch of the pitch?

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="shefcanary"]See other thread - there are 3 on there who have already done it. As Dizzee Rascal would say - Bonkers! Still they love their club and don''t mind being exploited, so God blass ''em.[/quote]

Is it any worse than those of us who purchased a brick?

[/quote]

Agreed WAY, I''ve bought one of them...........its bloody high up too!

[/quote]

[8] So all in all it''s just another brick in the wall.......

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="shefcanary"]See other thread - there are 3 on there who have already done it. As Dizzee Rascal would say - Bonkers! Still they love their club and don''t mind being exploited, so God blass ''em.[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Between 6 of us we bought 12, christ alone knows where mine is lol

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[8] So all in all it''s just another brick in the wall.......

[/quote]

lol that''s the one

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

But isn''t the brick for keeps - this pitch square is just for one season. Pay by direct debit and they''ve got you year in year out!

[/quote]

[/quote]

Between 6 of us we bought 12, christ alone knows where mine is lol

[/quote]

My point being when the club needed us we were there. 

I understand why people would want to do this and also understand why some don''t want to do this.  It''s not compulsary, but just as those who didn''t claim their rebate and those who did, why give them a hard time?

If the club came out and said that unless the fans put money in via this scheme and others we won''t have a club next season, would those same fans who refused dig deep?

It''s an individual choice.

If i purchase a piece of our pitch am i allowed to go onto it and make a drunken rant to all and sundry or would i be arrested, like the snakepit 2, and charged with pitch encroachment and under the influence in a sporting stadia?

As I understand it, this is the first initiative of its type at any football club, and any money raised will go to strengthening the team. It might not be everybody''s cup of tea but some of the criticism seems to be uninformed and unfair.

[quote user="Camuldonum"]

I did the brick thing at Lincoln.  But I currently cannot find where my brick is.

[+o(]

[/quote]

2 places to look and find it would be the back seat of your pants, or between your ears.

[quote user="Houston Canary"][quote user="Camuldonum"]

I did the brick thing at Lincoln.  But I currently cannot find where my brick is.

[+o(]

[/quote]

2 places to look and find it would be the back seat of your pants, or between your ears.

[/quote]

Nice to see you''re toning down the insults Houston, you cheeky fellow![:D]

You''re not the only one taking cheap shots, Dronny.  Hence the term "piling on" used before. Apparently it means something else to you, but if you can''t figure it out, you should just feel embarrassed as its meaning is quite literal.   When you''re done looking up "literal" and "piling on" on some internet info source, it will all make sense to you.  Cheers.

Has anyone else noticed we are going for 3 wins in a row for the 2nd time this season, Paint Trophy game not included?

[quote user="Houston Canary"]

You''re not the only one taking cheap shots, Dronny.  Hence the term "piling on" used before. Apparently it means something else to you, but if you can''t figure it out, you should just feel embarrassed as its meaning is quite literal.   When you''re done looking up "literal" and "piling on" on some internet info source, it will all make sense to you.  Cheers.

Has anyone else noticed we are going for 3 wins in a row for the 2nd time this season, Paint Trophy game not included?

[/quote]

Houston...we have a problem!

Strange really, if NCFCPLC had invested more money "on the pitch" in stead of spending loads "off the pitch" in past seasons they wouldn''t be begging us to lease a couple of blades of grass now.

FOOTBALL MUST COME FIRST