Sign in to follow this  
Woman in the Stands (WITS)

Blog - Woman in the Stands

[quote user="CaptnCanary"]Hope its better than this years MITS. It used to be my favourite part of this site until they changed the writer. Now its just dull.[/quote]

Well, read it, post a comment & let us know what you think! I hope you find it better than MITS...

If you want the truth Woman in the Stands it''s not brilliant this end but absolutely no worse than Lakey''s forced rambling blog - and he is being paid for it.

[;)]

I would of read it but honestly.... I got bored with the chat about the weather and then the chat about the stands and the loos. At that point I gave up.

From someone who has lived in the medway towns the reason why people sing "the wheels on the caravan2 isn''t because they live in caravans but because they are all pikey''s ;)

Davo

Woman in the Stands (WITS)

Self-promoting WITS - New blog has been posted!

To date, the blogs I have reviewed have not convinced me of their purpose. They could have just as easily been posted on this forum as a new thread and stand or fall on their own merit along with all other threads. However, I try to always to give the benefit of the doubt and check out a new blogger ( once ) to see if there is new talent or yet another long and rambling effort lacking primary purpose and focus. Unfortunately, yours falls into the latter category. As they say, don''t quit your day job.   

P.S. If you are going to post on the forum may I politely ask you to eliminate your quotation marks. It just wastes the time of other posters.

[quote user="yellow hammer"]I would like to see a "WAG in the Stands", personally.[/quote]

I''d like to see a "WAG in kinky undies" personally

Women should be seen and not heard! dont give up your day job