Sign in to follow this  
irishcanary

Away Fans

I thought i would put a different view on away fans in the home supporters end and welcome peoples thoughts.

One of my best friends happens to support Villa. We have tried medical help, but no joy. When  City play Villa in a few weeks myself and Mrs Irishcanary are on holiday. now as my friend is the sort to go to the game and just watch the match and not shout his mouth off in anyway shape or form, i see no reason why him and his wife should not have my tickets.

In return he is going to supply me with two tickets for the return fixture in the Villa end. I would be interested in peoples thoughts

i don''t mind away fans sitting in the home fans section unless they start making a specticle of them self and annoy everyone around them. as long as they respect that they are in the home section, then its fine with me.

i agree with james.

So far it hasnt been to bad, but the arseanal game there were a few wallys in the bottom of the river end.  

yeh, they were just behind the goal. they are the kind of arrogant people i don''t like that don''t care about others around them. in my opinion they should have been talked to or thrown out/moved to the away section.

They were after half time wernt they?

but untill then nothing was done......

Good on you mate - I would certainly do the same if it meant that I would be getting tickets for the Villa game.

I''m getting a ticket for the Liverpool game in the Kop via a mate with a season ticket - you can bet your bottom dollar that I will be as quiet as a mouse! Until City score!

[quote]Good on you mate - I would certainly do the same if it meant that I would be getting tickets for the Villa game. I''m getting a ticket for the Liverpool game in the Kop via a mate with a season ticket...[/quote]

Me too, Im trying to get a ticket with my good friend whos a Liverpool fan. I will sit on my hands and tape my mouth up..

Ive been to Anfield before with him, its nice to go as a neutral, though the fans were great and its quite moving when they all sing Youll never walk alone! Also we set the crowd off with ''Oh when the reds'', it was a great day with a great atmosphere.

It will be different when City play I wont want to cheer!

Top moment has to be at the play off final when they played the National Anthem and someone grabbbed me patriotically (spelling) and held their fist to their chest in a moment of pride. Wasnt expecting that one..