Sign in to follow this  
canaries1985

Rudd to win shirt back after international duty?

Now that Rudd is going to miss a couple of games because of international duty will we see Forster keep his number 1 shirt or does Rudd deserve to go straight back in the team after his good performances? I personally think Rudd should go straight back in the team even if Forster keeps 2 clean sheets.

I suppose the rule applies all round, if you perform well enough you keep your place, so as long as Forster has a solid couple of games I don''t think Rudd will just walk back in, no.

Umm... I think a more pressing issue is that Theo would be on the bench, should something happen to Forster..?!!!

Oh come off it B''ru.

Theoklitos is not that bad!

Yes he conceded 7, but we discussed it there and then, and said we could only blame two of the goals in him. Anyway, if he was to come in for a bit, he wouldnt have that much to do im sure. Rudd had about two saves to make on Saturday, he did well yes but i do have faith in Theo.

[quote user="Mushroom"]I suppose the rule applies all round, if you perform well enough you keep your place, so as long as Forster has a solid couple of games I don''t think Rudd will just walk back in, no.[/quote]

Agree

[quote user="Dogger in 7th"]

[quote user="Mushroom"]I suppose the rule applies all round, if you perform well enough you keep your place, so as long as Forster has a solid couple of games I don''t think Rudd will just walk back in, no.[/quote]

Agree

[/quote]

Another point is, will PL want to extend his loan in January?. or indeed buy him, if Forster is kept on the bench would he want to stay as backup, IMO Rudd is one for the future, who knows perhaps another Greeno in the makeing, him and Forster are both young and have a great future ahead of them, and I think PLwill recall Rudd on his return.     

Rudd>>>>>>>>> ForsterHe''s a much better keeper so lets blood our own.