Sign in to follow this  
Canary Magic

Just met Hucks!

Hey everyone,

Am on Honeymoon at the mo and went to the San Jose game and met Hucks last night. What an absolute Legend! We chatted to him for 20 mins and he even gave me a pair of signed boots (Amazing)! We got the idea that he''s really keen to come back to the club in some form or another training kids which i think would be superb!

The Earthquakes gave him a really good send off on the pitch as well (Even though he can barely walk at the moment!)

Also met up with Canary Fairy''s Bro Graham who does the vids out here! Another legend (Although from Beccles ;) and we were given some Quakes stuff by a friend of his which was so generous!

Sat with the Earthquakes "Ultras" who sang the entire game which was awesome!

(Oh yeah the game was awful as well but San Jose won 1-0!)

Overall brilliant night. Hucks was such a star making the effort he did and would be a credit to Norwich if and when he re-joins te club!

OTBC

ps. Attached a great photo with Hucks & Graham

(http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=3209636&l=85af841680&id=531200717)

Ah mr. Lewis I noticed the picture earlier! Quality mate the guy is a legend, something a little extra special on the honeymoon!

I took my oldest boy to the Houston - San Jose game last year and we had on our Norwich gear.  At a stoppage in play, Huckerby looked up at us and gave a wave to my boy.  Such a class act and so talented. [Y]

[quote user="Houston Canary"]I took my oldest boy to the Houston - San Jose game last year and we had on our Norwich gear.  At a stoppage in play, Huckerby looked up at us and gave a wave to my boy.  Such a class act and so talented. [Y][/quote]

Hucks or your boy?  If its your boy then get him over here quick!

Canary Magic, it is Simon Yaxley! Noticed the picture on facebook earlier and thought what a quality photo, then noticed this post so i thought i would keep you guessing for a while!

[quote user="Dronny Canary"]

[quote user="Houston Canary"]I took my oldest boy to the Houston - San Jose game last year and we had on our Norwich gear.  At a stoppage in play, Huckerby looked up at us and gave a wave to my boy.  Such a class act and so talented. [Y][/quote]

[/quote]

My oldest is quite athletic, although I don''t know where he got it from since his mom and I are not so much so, and neither is the milk man so don''t go there. He really REALLY wants to play for Norwich. I have raised him well. Reality suggests he won''t be a pro, but he''s a kid so it''s okay to dream.

[quote user="Houston Canary"][quote user="Dronny Canary"]

[/quote]

My oldest is quite athletic, although I don''t know where he got it from since his mom and I are not so much so, and neither is the milk man so don''t go there. He really REALLY wants to play for Norwich. I have raised him well. Reality suggests he won''t be a pro, but he''s a kid so it''s okay to dream.

[/quote]

Keep up the indoctrination, Houston - it worked with my kids although unfortunately neither of them can kick a ball!  It''s OK for Dad''s to dream as well.