Sign in to follow this  
Minster Canary

GILLINGHAM VS NORWICH LINE UPS

Excellent - good luck to George! He''s been great for the academy and will be interesting to see how he copes with more physical players.

Cody needs his rest if he''s going to have to play utility stuff jumping from mid to RB. If he gets injured before Semmy or Spill get fit or a loanee comes in we''re screwed. I wouldn''t be risking him tonight!

[quote user="PBTC"]Phil who?[/quote].... Where is Chris!?This BETTER not be permenant.

[quote user="Romantic"]Cody needs his rest if he''s going to have to play utility stuff jumping from mid to RB. If he gets injured before Semmy or Spill get fit or a loanee comes in we''re screwed. I wouldn''t be risking him tonight![/quote]Head said Korey, eyes saw Korey hands said Cody..... Past my bed time already. Bet Cody gets a run out later...

[quote user="Gingerpele"]

You like Wiggins don''t you Jen :P

[/quote]

[^o)] Just Interested To See What He Will Be Like, As I''m Sure Everyone Else Is........

I Prefer Dumic! [;)]

[quote user="JenJen"][quote user="Gingerpele"]

You like Wiggins don''t you Jen :P

[/quote]

[^o)] Just Interested To See What He Will Be Like, As I''m Sure Everyone Else Is........

I Prefer Dumic! [;)]

[/quote]

Wiggins is a full back, Dumic is a centre half... don''t let that stop a woman playing at football manager though! [:|]