Sign in to follow this  
Colonel Cullum

Green for England

I agree, Im also watching the highlights on Sky and why they persevere with Calamity James I dont know. I feel quite strongly about this knowing what a great keeper we have in Greeno. Sven wont take a risk cause he''s too set in his ways with so called stalwarts of the English side, but if he doesnt give people a chance we will never nurture future England talent. Whats the point of having other keepers there if he doesnt try them out. Sven was booed when his image was shown at the Charity Shield, I thought it was a bit harsh at the time but now i think we need a managar willing to try something new!Drop James, bring on Green.

[quote]Just watching the England game and it is now 2-2. have just got one thing to say to Sven, DROP JAMES NOW!!!![/quote]

Couldn''t agree more.  How James is our national goalkeeper is beyond me.  It''s a joke.  The sooner Greeno goes to Arsenal the better....  As far as England are concerned anyway

totally agree kent,
                         James is doing nothing special, in fact hes doing so bad i cant believe my eyes! Prehaps sven should get down to carrow road or to a away game some day and see how good robbo is. I mean surely hes watched recording of him and everything? James has surely got to be the worst goal keeper since when??????? ever proberly!!!!!!

He does well, but not well enough. Hes lazy, has stupid hair cuts and couldnt save a penalty to err.... save his life er........ (why would he want to?????????) The amount of blunders over his carrer make SUTCH look like a good goal keeper, even though hes a defender!!! (and had to play in goal the other day, and has for norwich before).

Well Sven and England AND James cant get any worse can they.......... OR CAN THEY???????

I really can see england not qualifying, i mean that draw last night???? 2-0 up??????
We should easily have won that game, i could really blkame james for both those goals.

-----------------------Greeno-----------For-----------England--------------------------------

Since David James became England Number 1 he has been an accident waiting to happen. He just about struggled through Euro 2004 and last nights clanger was nothing more than most of England expected. The man is a liability of the highest order. The defence have no confidence in him which is why they defend so deep and its high time this awful keeper was replaced by someone who deserves to wear the jersey.

Totally agree with DDiM. Having watched the Arsenal game, what that team is crying out for is a quality goalkeeper. Enter Greeno. I know I shouldnt wish our star man away from NCFC, but after he keeps us safe this year surely Wenger cant keep from him any longer. I sizable transfer fee, 2 quality keepers to vie for his place already at club. Everyone is happy. I know I for one will be thankful for the service that Robert has given club and hope that a "big" move will cement an international career. I will certainly follow his career with great interest whichever club it may be at