Sign in to follow this  
Canary Man of Kent

On the train home from the game.....

Decent display really. We got off to a slow start and didn''t have much of the ball at all, as you''d expect given the number of changes in midfield. As the game got going we picked it up a lot.

Francomb looked decent on the ball, made a couple of little mistakes but an encouraging display. Wiggins looked tidy too, again, showed some good touches particularly seeing as he has played so little.

Doc was very good in my opinion and did well against an absolute brute of a striker. We fell away massively once he went off. Although his replacement (stephens?) again looked tidy.

As for ratings I''d say 6''s alround except for doc, Cody and perhaps adeyemi. I''d give the yellow army a 10 as always!

Cody''s goal was very nicely taken, and he perhaps should have had another soon after. Surely he should have be ahead of cureton? Although I guess jamie has got a couple of late.

Other positives, Curtis Weston took a boot to the head, that''s about it.

Sorry I haven''t got more to talk about, but it was a win, good to see some youngsters, a good display in places and a little like watching Norwich from last season in others. Above all it''s nice to be leaving gillingham!

[quote user="SimonOTBC"]

Other positives, Curtis Weston took a boot to the head, that''s about it. [/quote]

LOL!

Sounds like a useful exercise for the younguns and likes of Wiggins and Cody. Win was a bonus tbh!

[quote user="Dronny Canary"]

[quote user="AndyJR"]Have a celebratory bear on the way home, nice report.[/quote]

Christ, does the bear have any say in this?[*-)]

[/quote]No wonder he''s grizzly.