Sign in to follow this  
chipster

overseas highlights

[quote user="northeastcanary"]Hi mate, in working in Nigeria at the moment and the only way to view is via the official site im afraid.[/quote]

I mentioned something on another post from someone overseas (spain I think), you can download little bits of software that hide your IP address, this should then allow you to watch the BBC from anywhere in the world. I have done so from Japan, Korea, America and Guam absolutely priceless.

[quote user="northeastcanary"]Hi mate, in working in Nigeria at the moment and the only way to view is via the official site im afraid.[/quote]Hello,i am prince neguembe of nigeria, i have recieved a large settlement from the government for the horrible treatment of my family''s monarchy over the centuries. We were beaten and overthrown for our sins. Unfortunately, the financial situation in Nigeria is a poor one, and as a consequence i look to you kind sir/madam to take care of this sum for me. i have $45,000,000 to place into your bank account, half of which will be yours to keep as a generous token of my appreciation. All i will need is your bank details, so that i can forward the money into your account as soon as possible, before the government gets to my family and the account.thank you sir/madam and good luckprince neguembe[:D]

awsome cheers mate i will have a try at that aviator stuff as i have a brother in law thats a wiz at that kind of thing, it hasnt really been too much of a problem missing city games over the last couple of years but am really getting toey now they are playing some good stuff, cheers for your help guys

[quote user="missing in action"][quote user="northeastcanary"]Hi mate, in working in Nigeria at the moment and the only way to view is via the official site im afraid.[/quote]
Hello,
i am prince neguembe of nigeria, i have recieved a large settlement from the government for the horrible treatment of my family''s monarchy over the centuries. We were beaten and overthrown for our sins. Unfortunately, the financial situation in Nigeria is a poor one, and as a consequence i look to you kind sir/madam to take care of this sum for me. i have $45,000,000 to place into your bank account, half of which will be yours to keep as a generous token of my appreciation. All i will need is your bank details, so that i can forward the money into your account as soon as possible, before the government gets to my family and the account.
thank you sir/madam and good luck
prince neguembe

[:D]

[/quote]

Unfortunately the grammar and spelling is too good...

This is of better quality, with replays, although it lacks the helpful commentary...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNUwCoTskDU&NR=1

[quote user="PurpleCanary"]This is of better quality, with replays, although it lacks the helpful commentary...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNUwCoTskDU&NR=1[/quote]Except that now it seems to have zapped by the Football League. Hey ho.

[quote user="PurpleCanary"][quote user="PurpleCanary"]This is of better quality, with replays, although it lacks the helpful commentary...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNUwCoTskDU&NR=1[/quote]

Except that now it seems to have zapped by the Football League. Hey ho.[/quote]

Via the mods?

Ho hey.

OTBC

[quote user="Mustachio Furioso"]

[quote user="missing in action"][quote user="northeastcanary"]Hi mate, in working in Nigeria at the moment and the only way to view is via the official site im afraid.[/quote]
Hello,
i am prince neguembe of nigeria, i have recieved a large settlement from the government for the horrible treatment of my family''s monarchy over the centuries. We were beaten and overthrown for our sins. Unfortunately, the financial situation in Nigeria is a poor one, and as a consequence i look to you kind sir/madam to take care of this sum for me. i have $45,000,000 to place into your bank account, half of which will be yours to keep as a generous token of my appreciation. All i will need is your bank details, so that i can forward the money into your account as soon as possible, before the government gets to my family and the account.
thank you sir/madam and good luck
prince neguembe

[:D]
[/quote]

Unfortunately the grammar and spelling is too good...

[/quote]

Too good for what?

OTBC

I am based outside of the UK so i pay $60 a year and i use witopia as my VPN that is based in Manchester. That allows me to then use BBCi player ect...If you need any other info then feel free to pm me.

Macca

[quote user="Bethnal Yellow and Green"]This website should tell you all you need to know; http://hurwi.net/blog/?p=28[/quote]O K i`ve been trying to do this proxy for over 2 hours and i`m givin up as a bad job. I dont know if there done an upgrade or what but i cant get it to work GRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrr

[quote user="bloodwagon"][quote user="Bethnal Yellow and Green"]This website should tell you all you need to know; http://hurwi.net/blog/?p=28[/quote]O K i`ve been trying to do this proxy for over 2 hours and i`m givin up as a bad job. I dont know if there done an upgrade or what but i cant get it to work GRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrr[/quote]I should have said ....Step 6 is the killer as it dont ask you !As i`m all fingers and thumbs i dont have a clue !!

I have been back in the UK for a while so haven''t had to play around with it recently. The Beeb may have upped their security. There are tons of things about this if you just search "watch BBC outside of the UK".

Best of luck!