Sign in to follow this  
Sheffield uni Canary

Norwich have danny Seaborne bid rejected

I''m glad Lambert is looking at another central defender!

Sheffield Uni Canary - are you at the University of Sheffield or Hallem? Which year are you in? I have just started my degree at The University of Sheffield.

Yeh we need a central defender because i''m not sure in the long term Lambert wants Doc and Nelson and I think I read he is captain of Exeter which is quite impressive achievement at only 22

josh- I''m in my third year at Sheffield university and you won''t be alone here, there are quite a few Norwich fans

http://www.exeweb.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34654&page=9hmmm, exeter fans don''t seem to rate him at all that much..[:^)]..at best a squad player is the general concenscious..also they mention a bit about matty gill, seems to very content here and is back in training

Yeh, I am not sure with The Doc and Nelson either, so glad Lambert is looking at other options.

Thats good to hear that there are fellow canaries in Sheffield, do you guys ever meet up for the televised Sky games?

ok judging what the Lord has found I take it back, hopefully just rumours then [:|]

and yeh we do sometimes Bar one would be the best bet, but tbh I normally go to all the games so I don''t know how many people normally watch us on the box

ah cool, I''ll have to take a trip down to Bar One next time a live match is on! Be good to meet some fellow canaries!

A canny punt this (try saying that after a sniff of the Scottish). His contract is up in June 2010 so the pressure is now on them to make some money on him now or lose him for free next year.

Can we stop all this talk about Sheffield Uni, I graduated from there in 2003 and it is making want to be a student again, thanks in advance.

"thanks in advance"

Does anyone else want to punch, repeatedly, the person who made this statement, everytime you see it, or is that just me?

I think that this comment was one of the few sticking up for Seaborne says a lot"Harsh frankly. Does have the odd error, but I''m perfectly happy to have him as back up to Troy (Archibald-Henville)"

Know what you mean Jedi. It''s presumptuous aint it? I''d thank everyone in advance to stop using it as of now. Cheers

I have every faith in Paul Lambert, if he see''s something there thats good enough for me.

I went to Sheffield Uni and had a great time. Like Longy, I often wish I was back there. Still, i''m meeting up with my old uni mates for a night out there in a couple of weeks time which should be fun [B][B][B][B][B]

[quote user="Lambo"]

Lord... how old was the topic you posted cos they seem to be a lot more positive about him here:

http://www.exeweb.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34707

[/quote]That post popped up pretty much as soon as I made my original post on this topic! My previous link was a topic they had had about a month ago on the player....very much seems like a young player learning the game and getting better hopefully...though do we really need a left-back if thats what he''s being groomed into?

[quote user="The Lord"][quote user="Lambo"]

Lord... how old was the topic you posted cos they seem to be a lot more positive about him here:

[/quote]

That post popped up pretty much as soon as I made my original post on this topic! My previous link was a topic they had had about a month ago on the player....very much seems like a young player learning the game and getting better hopefully...though do we really need a left-back if thats what he''s being groomed into?
[/quote]

Exactly. We desperately need cover for RB at the moment, particularly with Whiggins now fit.

[quote user="canarytom"]I went to Sheffield Uni and had a great time. Like Longy, I often wish I was back there. Still, i''m meeting up with my old uni mates for a night out there in a couple of weeks time which should be fun [B][B][B][B][B][/quote]What''s that got to do with NCFC? MODS!! [:^)]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="canarytom"]I went to Sheffield Uni and had a great time. Like Longy, I often wish I was back there. Still, i''m meeting up with my old uni mates for a night out there in a couple of weeks time which should be fun [B][B][B][B][B][/quote]What''s that got to do with NCFC? MODS!! [:^)][/quote]

It must be so satisfying to final score that point Lapp! Nice work[:D][Y]

[quote user="The Lord"][quote user="Lambo"]

[/quote]

That post popped up pretty much as soon as I made my original post on this topic! My previous link was a topic they had had about a month ago on the player....very much seems like a young player learning the game and getting better hopefully...though do we really need a left-back if thats what he''s being groomed into?
[/quote]

The general thought is that Lambert has been an admirer of his for sometime and I think he''s only recently started playing at LB rather than CB so perhaps Lambert see''s him as a Centre back still.

[quote user="First Jedi"]"thanks in advance"

Does anyone else want to punch, repeatedly, the person who made this statement, everytime you see it, or is that just me?[/quote]Ha, Firstjedi the end was meant to be a bit of a joke and didn''t expect anyone to stop. Knowing me i will probably use it in every post now, I hope you accept my apology. TIA.