Sign in to follow this  
city till i die

hey sera srea were going to wembley

[quote user="city till i die"]goal goal goal goal gooooooooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllllllllllll hes like a south americian commentator goal[/quote]

Drunk much?

[quote user="Houston Canary"]

[quote user="Buckethead"][quote user="Mister Chops"]Que?[/quote]

Manuel is that you?
[/quote]

Wouldn''t it be Pierre?

[/quote]

Que[*-)]

[quote user="Buckethead"][quote user="Mister Chops"]Que?[/quote]Manuel is that you?[/quote]

Wouldn''t it be Pierre?

[/quote]Pierre sounds French, Manuel is as we all know from Barcelona.

[quote user="Buckethead"][quote user="Mister Chops"]Que?[/quote]Manuel is that you?[/quote]

Wouldn''t it be Pierre?

[/quote]Now that made me laugh.

Manuel

Manuel, a waiter played by Andrew Sachs, is a well-meaning but disorganised and constantly confused Spaniard from Barcelona with a poor grasp of the English language

and customs. He is verbally and physically abused by his boss. When

told by either Basil, Sybil, or Polly what to do, he often answers,

"¿Qué?" ("What?"). Manuel''s character was used to demonstrate Basil''s

instinctive lack of sensitivity and tolerance. Every episode would

involve Basil becoming enraged at least a couple of times by not only

Manuel''s confusion at his boss''s bizarre and complicated demands, but

also with basic requests. Manuel is afraid of Fawlty''s quick temper and

violent assaults, yet often expresses his appreciation for being given

a steady source of income in what seems to him an endlessly perplexing

society. His relentlessly enthusiastic demeanour and lavish pride in

what little English he has grasped suggest that at least some of his

persistent difficulties stem from his employers'' persistently poor

communication skills.

Definatly Spanish on this occasion.

[quote user="IncH_HigH"][quote user="Houston Canary"]

[quote user="Buckethead"][quote user="Mister Chops"]Que?[/quote]

Manuel is that you?
[/quote]

Wouldn''t it be Pierre?

[/quote]
Now that made me laugh.

Manuel

Manuel, a waiter played by Andrew Sachs, is a well-meaning but disorganised and constantly confused Spaniard from Barcelona with a poor grasp of the English language and customs. He is verbally and physically abused by his boss. When told by either Basil, Sybil, or Polly what to do, he often answers, "¿Qué?" ("What?"). Manuel''s character was used to demonstrate Basil''s instinctive lack of sensitivity and tolerance. Every episode would involve Basil becoming enraged at least a couple of times by not only Manuel''s confusion at his boss''s bizarre and complicated demands, but also with basic requests. Manuel is afraid of Fawlty''s quick temper and violent assaults, yet often expresses his appreciation for being given a steady source of income in what seems to him an endlessly perplexing society. His relentlessly enthusiastic demeanour and lavish pride in what little English he has grasped suggest that at least some of his persistent difficulties stem from his employers'' persistently poor communication skills.

[/quote]

My mistake.  I missed the Fawlty Towers reference and was meaning the phrase itself is French, if I am not mistaken, Que sera sera.

[quote user="Houston Canary"][quote user="IncH_HigH"][quote user="Houston Canary"]

Wouldn''t it be Pierre?

[/quote]Now that made me laugh.

Manuel

Manuel, a waiter played by Andrew Sachs, is a well-meaning but disorganised and constantly confused Spaniard from Barcelona with a poor grasp of the English language and customs. He is verbally and physically abused by his boss. When told by either Basil, Sybil, or Polly what to do, he often answers, "¿Qué?" ("What?"). Manuel''s character was used to demonstrate Basil''s instinctive lack of sensitivity and tolerance. Every episode would involve Basil becoming enraged at least a couple of times by not only Manuel''s confusion at his boss''s bizarre and complicated demands, but also with basic requests. Manuel is afraid of Fawlty''s quick temper and violent assaults, yet often expresses his appreciation for being given a steady source of income in what seems to him an endlessly perplexing society. His relentlessly enthusiastic demeanour and lavish pride in what little English he has grasped suggest that at least some of his persistent difficulties stem from his employers'' persistently poor communication skills.

[/quote]

My mistake.  I missed the Fawlty Towers reference and was meaning the phrase itself is French, if I am not mistaken, Que sera sera.

[/quote]It''s bastardized Spanish