Sign in to follow this  
Wesbian

Goran Goran Gone?

Can we now safely assume Maric won''t play in the near future, if ever again in a city shirt.Surely we must send him out on loan if anything so he get some football under his belt, seemed communication was a big issue for him so sending him out on loan might do him some good.I thought these were the sort of games he''d get a chance in to be honest. Surely he must not be in Lambert''s plans...

Perhaps so, i just wanted to get some credit for my subject title, took me the good part of 2 minutes to think of that. Not my best pun, but it''s been a long day...

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"]I think CC just wanted an excuse to use that thread title [;)][/quote]And if it had worked out as planned, it could have been a maric made in heaven.

In fairness, he looked pretty good in pre-season and a lot of people on here were more than happy that we signed him then.

Also what a shame that an absolute club legend has now been reduced to being called "the baldy bloke" by some. [:(]

[quote user="canaryjock"]

In fairness, he looked pretty good in pre-season and a lot of people on here were more than happy that we signed him then.

Also what a shame that an absolute club legend has now been reduced to being called "the baldy bloke" by some. [:(]

[/quote]

Tough! his sheer arrogance in accepting the job, especially after our relegation makes it so.