Sign in to follow this  
BlyBlyBabes

A note to Theo.

It''s not often I''ve agreed with things you''ve said Bly, but you''re spot on.  He deserved a shot.  He rejected that shot.  So he can do one.

I Hope This Isn''t The End For Theo. I Would Have Liked To Of Seen Him Play Again. But Fair Enough If He Just Couldn''t Be Bothered To Turn Up, Then That Is The End!

[quote user="Mr_Chimp"]It''s not often I''ve agreed with things you''ve said Bly, but you''re spot on. 

He deserved a shot.  He rejected that shot.  So now he should be shot.
[/quote]

Sorry I''ve just amended it. [:P]

[quote user="Hucks NO Legend"][quote user="Barclay hero"]

Fair enough comment - not all of the 7 goals were Theos fault.  And Lambert has shown that players seemingly out in the cold could come back in - Doc, Hoolahan being two. 

That said, Theo did commit another howler in the reserves v Watford and Lambert happened to be there for that....

[/quote]

about that howler in the reserves, how close was the striker when the ball was passed back to him??? i would agree if the striker was by the halfway line and he had loads of time to clear it but if he was like 2 to 5 yards away then its the defenders fault for kncoking it back to the keeper.

Can anyone enlighten me to what precisely happened??

[/quote]Change your effin name you binner !!

Dont forget that Robert Green had a dismal day against Reading in his early days there, letting 6 in, 2006 I think it was...not all his fault and he has continued to have a career at the top level and play for his country.

Of course, I dont think that Theo is a Robert Green, or Colchester are anything close to how Reading were under Coppell, but there is life after a bad day at the office...whether it is at Norwich is another thing.

he didnt really seem that bothered after he nightmare debut . after letting the team down again by not turning up for a game .i seriously question his comitment to the club .he should have gone all out to prove a point after colchester .if we had our keeper injured last week during the game we would have been stuffed .

get rid of him we dont need players like him .