Sign in to follow this  
BlyBlyBabes

A note to Theo.

Kevin Keelan''s debut for Norwich was also pretty embarassing, He let a 75 yard ''shot'' from the great John Charles bounce over his head and into the goal during a rather grim 3-1 loss to Cardiff City at Ninian Park. He claimed it hit a divot............[:)]

So. Keep your head down. Train well. And when your chance comes remember Kevin - and pray for good luck to accompany you.

One love.

OTBC

Note to Theo:We have played 2 loan goalkeepers and a 17 year old in front of you this season, have a safe trip back to Australia.

[quote user="Longy"]Note to Theo:

We have played 2 loan goalkeepers and a 17 year old in front of you this season, have a safe trip back to Australia.
[/quote]

Everybody deserves a second chance.

Even you, I suppose.

What ever would have happened if Kevin Keelan had been dropped and not given a second chance?

Dear oh dear. Oh dear.

OTBC

Indeed.  Needs to keep at it with the reserves...who knows?At least with Lambert you''re never truly ''out''.

I will quite happily make a bet with anyone on here that Theo doesn''t play another 1st team league game for this club.

[quote user="Longy"]I will quite happily make a bet with anyone on here that Theo doesn''t play another 1st team league game for this club.
[/quote]

So he might get a second chance in a cup game?

Dear oh dear. Hedging your bets now, eh. Whatever next.

OTBC

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

[quote user="Longy"]Note to Theo:We have played 2 loan goalkeepers and a 17 year old in front of you this season, have a safe trip back to Australia.[/quote]

Even you, I suppose.

What ever would have happened if Kevin Keelan had been dropped and not given a second chance?

Dear oh dear. Oh dear.

OTBC

[/quote]Who''s to say had Keelan been dropped that someone else would not have come in and taken his place as one of our greatest ever goalkeepers?The comparison between 3-1 and a 7-1 mauling is also quite stark.

[quote user="ncfcstar"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

We have played 2 loan goalkeepers and a 17 year old in front of you this season, have a safe trip back to Australia.
[/quote]

Even you, I suppose.

Dear oh dear. Oh dear.

OTBC

[/quote]

Who''s to say had Keelan been dropped that someone else would not have come in and taken his place as one of our greatest ever goalkeepers?

[/quote]

You mean somebody like Theo, perhaps?

[:)]

OTBC

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="ncfcstar"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

[quote user="Longy"]Note to Theo:We have played 2 loan goalkeepers and a 17 year old in front of you this season, have a safe trip back to Australia.[/quote]

Even you, I suppose.

Dear oh dear. Oh dear.

OTBC

[/quote]Who''s to say had Keelan been dropped that someone else would not have come in and taken his place as one of our greatest ever goalkeepers?[/quote]

OTBC

[/quote]No, read that again.Dear oh dear.  Oh dear.One LoveOTBC

[quote user="ncfcstar"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="ncfcstar"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

[/quote]

Even you, I suppose.

Dear oh dear. Oh dear.

OTBC

[/quote]

Who''s to say had Keelan been dropped that someone else would not have come in and taken his place as one of our greatest ever goalkeepers?

[/quote]

OTBC

[/quote]

No, read that again.

Dear oh dear.  Oh dear.

One Love

OTBC
[/quote]

Stop trying to flatter me, star.

Deary me.

OTBC 

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="ncfcstar"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="ncfcstar"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

Even you, I suppose.

Dear oh dear. Oh dear.

OTBC

[/quote]Who''s to say had Keelan been dropped that someone else would not have come in and taken his place as one of our greatest ever goalkeepers?[/quote]

OTBC

[/quote]No, read that again.Dear oh dear.  Oh dear.One LoveOTBC[/quote]

Stop trying to flatter me, star.

Deary me.

OTBC 

[/quote]Don''t worry, you''re quite handy at doing that yourself, no need for my help.

[quote user="Longy"]I will quite happily make a bet with anyone on here that Theo doesn''t play another 1st team league game for this club.[/quote]

OTBC

[/quote]I will give you all cup games apart from the JPT as it is a joke cup and everyone plays the reserves in that competition. How much would you like on this bet?

Fair enough comment - not all of the 7 goals were Theos fault.  And Lambert has shown that players seemingly out in the cold could come back in - Doc, Hoolahan being two. 

That said, Theo did commit another howler in the reserves v Watford and Lambert happened to be there for that....

To be safe, I would only play Theo in the FA Cup or if we happened to win the the title/gain promotion before the end of the season - Rudd is becoming my first-choice keeper incredibly fast

[quote user="Barclay hero"]

Fair enough comment - not all of the 7 goals were Theos fault.  And Lambert has shown that players seemingly out in the cold could come back in - Doc, Hoolahan being two. 

That said, Theo did commit another howler in the reserves v Watford and Lambert happened to be there for that....

[/quote]

about that howler in the reserves, how close was the striker when the ball was passed back to him??? i would agree if the striker was by the halfway line and he had loads of time to clear it but if he was like 2 to 5 yards away then its the defenders fault for kncoking it back to the keeper.

Can anyone enlighten me to what precisely happened??

[quote user="Longy"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

[quote user="Longy"]I will quite happily make a bet with anyone on here that Theo doesn''t play another 1st team league game for this club.[/quote]

OTBC

[/quote]I will give you all cup games apart from the JPT as it is a joke cup and everyone plays the reserves in that competition. How much would you like on this bet?[/quote]

You won''t get a reply for some time.    He is currently stroking his ego and preparing some more patronising comments for all us kiddies.

Jesus get over it, whats all this clamouring for Theo to get another chance.The guy is a clown and simply not good enough for NCFC. I never want to see this joker in a city shirt again.

Why the need to put the boot in?  He is a Norwich City player, support him.

He had one bad game in front of a bad defence on a bad day.

This peculiar need to scapegoat amounts to nothing more than street corner boy  (verbal) bullying, ie. the easy pick, the most vulnerable.

No "fan" can really comment accurately on his goalkeeping prowess based on his exposure so far.  Particularly as his confidence must be smashed.

More informed at the club have rated him.

What will be gained by hounding the player out at this (far to) early a stage? 

[quote user="Longy"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

[quote user="Longy"]I will quite happily make a bet with anyone on here that Theo doesn''t play another 1st team league game for this club.
[/quote]

OTBC

[/quote]

I will give you all cup games apart from the JPT as it is a joke cup and everyone plays the reserves in that competition. How much would you like on this bet?
[/quote]

Yep like Luton Town last year, who played a strong team throughout and were rewarded with winning it in what was otherwise a disappointing season for Luton.

Also they took 40,000 fans to Wembley, wouldn''t mind betting Norwich could beat that. Its far from a joke cup for some teams and would give us national recognition if we won it and got promoted at the same time, something Scunthorpe nearly done.

I for one see this competition as one we could actually win and therefore to me its a competition we should be aiming to win!!

How many oppurtunities have we got to go see Norwich city at Wembley! (i was half tempted to go with my mate to see luton last season) So come on lads stuff the gills and take another step on the road to wembley !!!

[quote user="BroadstairsR"]

Why the need to put the boot in?  He is a Norwich City player, support him.

He had one bad game in front of a bad defence on a bad day.

This peculiar need to scapegoat amounts to nothing more than street corner boy  (verbal) bullying, ie. the easy pick, the most vulnerable.

No "fan" can really comment accurately on his goalkeeping prowess based on his exposure so far.  Particularly as his confidence must be smashed.

More informed at the club have rated him.

What will be gained by hounding the player out at this (far to) early a stage? 

[/quote]

Well said, Broadstairs.

Nice place. Played there a couple of times.

OTBC

[quote user="refjezhitchin"][quote user="Longy"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

OTBC

[/quote]I will give you all cup games apart from the JPT as it is a joke cup and everyone plays the reserves in that competition. How much would you like on this bet?[/quote]

Yep like Luton Town last year, who played a strong team throughout and were rewarded with winning it in what was otherwise a disappointing season for Luton.

Also they took 40,000 fans to Wembley, wouldn''t mind betting Norwich could beat that. Its far from a joke cup for some teams and would give us national recognition if we won it and got promoted at the same time, something Scunthorpe nearly done.

[/quote]If it wasn''t a joke cup, why are the following true:Virtually no TV coverage until the final.Awful attendances in the early rounds, us getting 12500 for the Brentford game had other lower league clubs fans in disbelief. Despite prices being very cheap.The need to have a rule about playing a certain number of first team regulars as every manager wants to rest their 1st team players.A lot of fans on here didn''t even know what the competition was never mind the format.

Time to leave Theo alone, If he trains well and strings some good games together in the reserves then why not reconsider him, the only one to judge is Lambert and co. Of whom I have faith for the first time in a long time... I suspect if he was poor in traing he would have been gone by now.

As for the JPT trophy I  bet Gilliangham don''t put out a reserve side tonight.

[quote user="Yella Fella"]

I for one see this competition as one we could actually win and therefore to me its a competition we should be aiming to win!!

How many oppurtunities have we got to go see Norwich city at Wembley! (i was half tempted to go with my mate to see luton last season) So come on lads stuff the gills and take another step on the road to wembley !!!

[/quote]

I agree.

After all it''s not as if our current lot is exactly overloaded with tiring international commitments is it?

And it''s a long time since we''ve been to Wembley.

OTBC

[quote user="Helen"]I hope he hasn''t blown it forever this time [*-)][/quote]

I''m sure he has.

City could never be sure when he''d freeze or go walkabout again.

What if the pressure got to him in a play-off semi-final for example? 

Better he goes elsewhere to try and re-build his confidence.

OTBC 

I''m sure he has.

OTBC 

[/quote]You soon changed your tune, but I agree he needs to go now, going AWOL just before a game and leaving us with 1 less player on the bench is never acceptable at any level.

[quote user="Wembley_Canary"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

I''m sure he has.

OTBC 

[/quote]

You soon changed your tune, but I agree he needs to go now, going AWOL just before a game and leaving us with 1 less player on the bench is never acceptable at any level.
[/quote]

I am of the view that everybody is due a second chance, yes.

He was given a chance to get himself together and messed up again.

End of.

Simple. Not a case of changing tune.

OTBC