Sign in to follow this  
Smiffy

Leeds Away

Thinking of going to Leeds but not sure how many we will take. Don''t want to be rattling around in the away pen. What do you think?

Apart from Wolves away the other season (Tuesday night, Icy), when have you ever been able to rattle around in the away end?

How many have we been alloctaed? My guess is they''ll stick us in the corner.Got my ticket! but i live about 5mins from Elland Rd!

[quote user="CDMullins"]How many have we been alloctaed? My guess is they''ll stick us in the corner.

Got my ticket! but i live about 5mins from Elland Rd!
[/quote]

Our allocation is between 1500 and 5000 depending on demand. I was basically told that there is no chance we will sell out of these tickets, especially considering its on tv and midweek.

We normally get the yellow bit in the corner. I remember the first time I went there as a kid, it was my first away game after seeing us at home the week before and I thought they''d painted the seats yellow specially just because it was us. How disappointed was I a week later when someone else played there and the seats were still yellow -naive or what.

I got my tickets last week and it seems like we are in the yellow bit as usual.