Sign in to follow this  
Leedscanary

Aviva

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="Camuldonum"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="Camuldonum"]

Aviva downscaled their sponsorship when Norwich were relegated.

Something not yet reported by the EDP.

Perhaps they will get around to it?

One for Lakey''s blog?  I think not.

[/quote]

Without your usual dig at Archant which seems to be beyond you Cam what exactly do you mean  by downscaled? With any shirt sponsorship deal it is fairly obvious that there would be conditions and clauses in the event of promotion or relegation.I must congratulate you on stating the "bleedin obvious" but how about putting some meat on the bones.

Now just see if you can give it your best shot without mentioning Archant or the boys in blue.

[/quote] 

Simples.  Has the Aviva sponsorship been reduced from what  it was last season in the Championship to what it is in the League Division One 2009-10?

Go on.

And has it been reported by any Norfolk media?

If not, why not.

Over to you. Of no interest locally?[:|]

[/quote]

You have failed to answer what i asked Cam.You indicated that you knew what had happened with regard to ourAviva sponsorship for this season based on relegation.

I think most fans with a degree of interest and knowledge of how sponsorship operates took it for granted that contract clauses would kick in following relegation.Likewise in the event of promotion we would probably be in line for a few more quid.

I am asking you for the details of the reduction.

Do you know,yes or know?That is what would interest me and everybody else not the failure of Archant to make a story.

[/quote]

Bugar off and do your own research Mr T.   You are not going to pay us for this and so we are not going to oblige you.

No doubt your local daily is already working on this.

A question for your next forum?

[:|]

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Mister Chops"]Personally I think the "Aviva Lemur" is the biggest mascot travesty ever created and should be put down.

[/quote]

On reflection, I apologise.  Crewe Alexandra''s mascot will take some beating.

http://www.sports-mascots.co.uk/index.html
[/quote]

I dunno, personally I think Frogmore the Frog is a bit of a disaster for Portsmouth!

They only sponsor us as a sweetner for losing the Norwich Union name! Simple as that! They made Norfolk people unemployed so they could pay Bruce Willis to do adverts! The company is a sham!

[quote user="Camuldonum"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="Camuldonum"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="Camuldonum"]

Aviva downscaled their sponsorship when Norwich were relegated.

Something not yet reported by the EDP.

Perhaps they will get around to it?

One for Lakey''s blog?  I think not.

[/quote]

Without your usual dig at Archant which seems to be beyond you Cam what exactly do you mean  by downscaled? With any shirt sponsorship deal it is fairly obvious that there would be conditions and clauses in the event of promotion or relegation.I must congratulate you on stating the "bleedin obvious" but how about putting some meat on the bones.

Now just see if you can give it your best shot without mentioning Archant or the boys in blue.

[/quote] 

Simples.  Has the Aviva sponsorship been reduced from what  it was last season in the Championship to what it is in the League Division One 2009-10?

Go on.

And has it been reported by any Norfolk media?

If not, why not.

Over to you. Of no interest locally?[:|]

[/quote]

You have failed to answer what i asked Cam.You indicated that you knew what had happened with regard to ourAviva sponsorship for this season based on relegation.

I think most fans with a degree of interest and knowledge of how sponsorship operates took it for granted that contract clauses would kick in following relegation.Likewise in the event of promotion we would probably be in line for a few more quid.

I am asking you for the details of the reduction.

Do you know,yes or know?That is what would interest me and everybody else not the failure of Archant to make a story.

[/quote]

Bugar off and do your own research Mr T.   You are not going to pay us for this and so we are not going to oblige you.

No doubt your local daily is already working on this.

A question for your next forum?

[:|]

[/quote]

As i suspected you havn''t a clue so to disguise it you resort to sarcasm.If it is not linked anywhere for you to copy things get a bit difficult and we are subjected to smoke and mirrors Cam old boy.

In short, they don’t want to be directly associated with us because we are not considered successful and dont have universal appeal -therfore ncfc would be adverse to the brands image... or some corporate-management-toss like that.

I have a strong dislike for the finance industry and particularly Aviva, who spend millions and millions on advertising with a-list celebs (bruce willis etc) rather than protecting the jobs of their employees.

Scum.

I''m not to keen on Aviva.  My uncle lost his job after working for NU for 30 years,  as soon as they got rid of him and many others they moved their call centres to India and changed to Aviva he was treated like s**t.

I always laugh at that Plymouth advert,  it''s so stupid and surely there should be a Norwich fan instead I guess they want the accent.[:P]

[quote user="DON LYCRA"]

In short, they don’t want to be directly associated with us because we are not considered successful and dont have universal appeal -therfore ncfc would be adverse to the brands image... or some corporate-management-toss like that.

I have a strong dislike for the finance industry and particularly Aviva, who spend millions and millions on advertising with a-list celebs (bruce willis etc) rather than protecting the jobs of their employees.

Scum.

[/quote]

In their defence I''d just like to point out that they did sell of ipswich''s debt, on the cheap, to an alleged unscrupulous events managing arms dealer. To whom I understand the Championships whipping boys still owe the full amount. And he in turn appointed Roy Keane to oversee their downfall.

On a slightly different note, has Pinebanks been closed yet? What has happened to it, I used to go their all the time and have since been informed that Aviva are selling the land?...

[quote user="Wembley_Canary"]On a slightly different note, has Pinebanks been closed yet? What has happened to it, I used to go their all the time and have since been informed that Aviva are selling the land?...[/quote]

Yes it has, it''s been closed for some time now. As for the land, I''m not sure what''s happening there.

[quote user="M.A.T.T"]They only sponsor us as a sweetner for losing the Norwich Union name! Simple as that! They made Norfolk people unemployed so they could pay Bruce Willis to do adverts! The company is a sham![/quote]I want to laugh at this statement. What a complete load of tosh!Archant has always had it in for Aviva. One day they ran a story that some were being made redundant they didnt mention that it was voluntary and many others were given differnt jobs.So the ones that left wanted to leave! Then when Archant cut numbers they forget to include it!

According to the thread index Camuldonum was the last post on this thread at 11.47pm last night.      Where is it?

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="DON LYCRA"]

Scum.

[/quote]

In their defence I''d just like to point out that they did sell of ipswich''s debt, on the cheap, to an alleged unscrupulous events managing arms dealer. To whom I understand the Championships whipping boys still owe the full amount. And he in turn appointed Roy Keane to oversee their downfall.

[/quote]

Or in Alan Sugar speek: they (the Binners) are still pi$$ing millions up the wall!  Enjoy!

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="DON LYCRA"]

Scum.

[/quote]

[/quote]

Or in Alan Sugar speek: they (the Binners) are still pi$$ing millions up the wall!  Enjoy!