Sign in to follow this  
johnnyryan1970

doherty starting!!!

Well this thread has veered a little off-topic. Good to see two of our players, Holt and Doherty, getting in the League One team of the week though isn''t it?

[quote user="I.S."]Well this thread has veered a little off-topic. Good to see two of our players, Holt and Doherty, getting in the League One team of the week though isn''t it?
[/quote]

Not trying to provoke someone I hope I.S.?!

[quote user="Dronny Canary"]

[quote user="I.S."]Well this thread has veered a little off-topic. Good to see two of our players, Holt and Doherty, getting in the League One team of the week though isn''t it?[/quote]

[/quote]I wouldn''t dream of it. Of course, it''s nice to know that not only our own "supporters" rate our own players when they put in a good performance...

[quote user="I.S."][quote user="Dronny Canary"]

[quote user="I.S."]Well this thread has veered a little off-topic. Good to see two of our players, Holt and Doherty, getting in the League One team of the week though isn''t it?
[/quote]

[/quote]

I wouldn''t dream of it. Of course, it''s nice to know that not only our own "supporters" rate our own players when they put in a good performance...
[/quote]

Sounds like he had another good game tonight.  Does this mean that Lambert truly has the Midas touch?!

[quote user="I.S."][quote user="Dronny Canary"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I wouldn''t dream of it. Of course, it''s nice to know that not only our own "supporters" rate our own players when they put in a good performance...
[/quote]

Sounds like he had another good game tonight.  Does this mean that Lambert truly has the Midas touch?!

Sorry to bring this old thread back, but I just wanted to back up a previous comment to Dronny about how I sometimes change a topic in a positive way with a comment. The previously hate-filled "sin bin" thread was laced with anti-Americanism coming from a few of the posters.  I suggested that the bigotry was misplaced and should be directed towards Canadians, and since then there has been no xenophobia.  Those damned Canadians get ignored again while they try to ruin our game!  Friggin'' beer swilling, hockey playing, toque wearing, bacon eating, April Wine listening goons! 

[quote user="The Butler"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

Is Ginger Pele of Canadian descent then[:^)]

[/quote]

A relative of a redwood tree perhaps?

[/quote]

Young jellytot always calls him a tree!! [ip]

[;)]