Sign in to follow this  
johnnyryan1970

doherty starting!!!

[quote user="Houston Canary"][quote user="Dronny Canary"][quote user="Houston Canary"][quote user="Dronny Canary"][quote user="Houston Canary"]

Ah, the vulgarity. Okay, but that doesn''t make any sense to "talk gash". You make it sound like it is not a good thing.  Are you anti-gash?

I have seen plenty of games in which your hero has played.  I don''t need to see them all to form a legitimate opinion of him.  I am not the only one who feels this way, either.  I do KNOW about his frailties and as much as I wish he did not have them am willing to admit he does.  As such it would be nice if the team would do something about it.  As I keep pointing out, nobody outside of NCFC seems to think a whole lot of him.  Hugoagogo, you are obviously more knowledgable about what he brings to the table than all the teams that did not try to sign him when his contract was up. You''ve seen all those games and can tell he really is something special, not a liability.

Wouldn''t talking gash mean that talking about getting laid?  Your phrase sure makes it look like you hate it. Your love for the savior only makes me more suspicious. Not that there''s anything wrong with that.

[/quote]

I don''t need to read all your posts to form a legitimate opinion of you mate.  I can see that living over there among all those well balanced fair-minded, tolerant yanks has had a positive effect on your mental state.

[/quote]

You come across as very intolerant, Dronny.  You don''t want to hear an opposing point of view, something tolerant people accept. It is you who is living in the council flats with grubs, leeches, sluggos, addicts, slouches and losers that has the closed mind. You have hitched your wagon to the saviour, and look where it''s taken you - 3rd Division and no hope for you personally.  All you ever come up with is "he''s not the worst," and "you live too far away to know anything."  There are ALWAYS rumors about teams being interested in this player or that, with 1 exception. The Lord Gary. NOBODY rates him, EVERYBODY ELSE laughs at us being so dependant on him during our rapid descent. My ears are popping.  Don''t shoot the messenger, Dronny.  Will you be spouting his praises Saturday evening?  I sure hope so, but I won''t hold my breath.  

[/quote]

Read what I''ve said numpty.  At no point have I made any comment about Doherty.  All my comments on this thread have been about you.  Don''t imply anything from my dislike of narrow-minded unbalanced prejudice - unless you are some kind of mind reader as well as an ace football pundit!

[/quote]

No only are you intolerant, you are a jackwad.  At least you admit it, though, not sticking to the topic and instead fucussing solely on me. Why the obsession?  Your anti-gash cmment, you adoration of the savior, and now me?  Not that there''s anything wrong with that.

[/quote]

Listen silage mouth, all I''ve done is respond to your "comments".  Obsessive? Moi? Ever thought about looking in the mirror?  Let''s give you a couple of simple questions - 1) Where have I made any "anti-gash comments"?  2) Where have I adored any "saviour"?

You use of the term something to the effect of "talking a lot of gash" made you sound very homosexual, as if "gash" as you so classlessly refer to it as, was a bad thing. Your attacks on my person gave me the impression you were one of the blind sheep who adores GD, but apparently I was wrong on that front as I have already admitted.  So if are just gay, there''s anything wrong with that but obsessing over me with personal attacks is pretty lame. I respond to your comments for the most part, while you focus only on me as if I deserve special attention from you when I don''t.  Yes, I have thought of looking in the mirror, but I am afraid I might see something I don''t like, such as a handsome American. You are a bitter little man, Dronny.

[quote user="Houston Canary"]You use of the term something to the effect of "talking a lot of gash" made you sound very homosexual, as if "gash" as you so classlessly refer to it as, was a bad thing. Your attacks on my person gave me the impression you were one of the blind sheep who adores GD, but apparently I was wrong on that front as I have already admitted.  So if are just gay, there''s anything wrong with that but obsessing over me with personal attacks is pretty lame. I respond to your comments for the most part, while you focus only on me as if I deserve special attention from you when I don''t.  Yes, I have thought of looking in the mirror, but I am afraid I might see something I don''t like, such as a handsome American. You are a bitter little man, Dronny.[/quote]

Hello.......Earth to moron.  Do you really find reading that difficult?  Don''t they teach English in your school?  Perhaps you could get a few lessons in the remedial class although you''re probably tied up with sessions for your tourette''s condition.  It''s pretty big calling someone "gay" because you don''t like their opinions.  Psychologists have shown that people who call people gay generally have deep seated sexual hang-ups.  Now, how about a simple answer to a simple question without all the smart-assed vitriol.  Where did I make any "anti-gash comments"?

[quote user="Dronny Canary"]

[quote user="Houston Canary"]You use of the term something to the effect of "talking a lot of gash" made you sound very homosexual, as if "gash" as you so classlessly refer to it as, was a bad thing. Your attacks on my person gave me the impression you were one of the blind sheep who adores GD, but apparently I was wrong on that front as I have already admitted.  So if are just gay, there''s anything wrong with that but obsessing over me with personal attacks is pretty lame. I respond to your comments for the most part, while you focus only on me as if I deserve special attention from you when I don''t.  Yes, I have thought of looking in the mirror, but I am afraid I might see something I don''t like, such as a handsome American. You are a bitter little man, Dronny.[/quote]

Hello.......Earth to moron.  Do you really find reading that difficult?  Don''t they teach English in your school?  Perhaps you could get a few lessons in the remedial class although you''re probably tied up with sessions for your tourette''s condition.  It''s pretty big calling someone "gay" because you don''t like their opinions.  Psychologists have shown that people who call people gay generally have deep seated sexual hang-ups.  Now, how about a simple answer to a simple question without all the smart-assed vitriol.  Where did I make any "anti-gash comments"?

[/quote]

It''s probably an age thing GH but to me gash means rubbish or spare.(a navy expression or was)

Now I think I have just made it worse!

[quote user="The Butler"][quote user="Dronny Canary"]

[/quote]

It''s probably an age thing GH but to me gash means rubbish or spare.(a navy expression or was)

Now I think I have just made it worse!

[/quote]

If its an age thing then I''ve really got no hope Butler!  I don''t mind being called "old" but "gay"?  Suppose when I was a kid this just meant happy! 

[quote user="hugoagogo"]Think i made the Gash comment oh and i stand by it ...houston talks alot of it[/quote]

So its your fault I''m being called "gay"!

[quote user="Houston Canary"]

Ah, the vulgarity. Okay, but that doesn''t make any sense to "talk gash". You make it sound like it is not a good thing.  Are you anti-gash?

I have seen plenty of games in which your hero has played.  I don''t need to see them all to form a legitimate opinion of him.  I am not the only one who feels this way, either.  I do KNOW about his frailties and as much as I wish he did not have them am willing to admit he does.  As such it would be nice if the team would do something about it.  As I keep pointing out, nobody outside of NCFC seems to think a whole lot of him.  Hugoagogo, you are obviously more knowledgable about what he brings to the table than all the teams that did not try to sign him when his contract was up. You''ve seen all those games and can tell he really is something special, not a liability.

Wouldn''t talking gash mean that talking about getting laid?  Your phrase sure makes it look like you hate it. Your love for the savior only makes me more suspicious. Not that there''s anything wrong with that.

[/quote]

For god damn nab it gees yeehaw woo,can''t wait to tell the mrs and kids i am gay !why cos houston knackerchops has not seen the film TRAINSPOTTING or even better stick to 24,36 huthut raaah in the endzone gridiron rubbish and leave us to enjoy the beautiful game many thanks

[quote user="hugoagogo"][quote user="Houston Canary"]

[/quote] For god damn nab it gees yeehaw woo,can''t wait to tell the mrs and kids i am gay !why cos houston knackerchops has not seen the film TRAINSPOTTING or even better stick to 24,36 huthut raaah in the endzone gridiron rubbish and leave us to enjoy the beautiful game many thanks[/quote]

Certainly more coherent and reasoned than Houston!

[quote user="Dronny Canary"][quote user="hugoagogo"][quote user="Houston Canary"]

[/quote] For god damn nab it gees yeehaw woo,can''t wait to tell the mrs and kids i am gay !why cos houston knackerchops has not seen the film TRAINSPOTTING or even better stick to 24,36 huthut raaah in the endzone gridiron rubbish and leave us to enjoy the beautiful game many thanks[/quote]

Certainly more coherent and reasoned than Houston!

[/quote]

Ta mate yup according to houston im the "GARDENER"i reckon, think il bow out cos i am bored with the fool

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

I understand the town of Bedrock was near Houston and Fred always liked a "Gay Old Time" [:O]

[/quote]

Be careful Nutty or he might start calling you a "jackwad".  He called me this but I haven''t got a clue what it means so I don''t know whether to be flattered or upset!

[quote user="Dronny Canary"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

I understand the town of Bedrock was near Houston and Fred always liked a "Gay Old Time" [:O]

[/quote]

Be careful Nutty or he might start calling you a "jackwad".  He called me this but I haven''t got a clue what it means so I don''t know whether to be flattered or upset!

[/quote]Using my elementary knowledge of American slang, I''m guessing it has something to do with masturbation & the resultant semen.I could easily be wrong though.

[quote user="ron obvious"][quote user="Dronny Canary"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Using my elementary knowledge of American slang, I''m guessing it has something to do with masturbation & the resultant semen.
I could easily be wrong though.

[/quote]

In that case I''ll take it as an insult then!

The trouble is that Hugoagogo and Dronny are both attacking me personally so I got them confused. They don''t really show any sort of independant personality, so it was an easy mistake to make. So it is Hugoagogo that is the anti-gash one, not Dronny. Not that there''s anything wrong with that, Hugo.

I would quote a world renowned English cartoon to counter nutty''s remark, but there aren''t any so I can''t. ''Nuff said on that.  I''m pretty sure Bedrock would have been located in Europe somewhere if it was real since there were no white people in the America''s until the late 1400s. As such, Nigel, I am sure a gay old time was had by them all. It doesn''t mean you or your descendants are gay, not that there''s anything wrong with that.  We have a gay neighborhood in Houston called Montrose. You should check it out if you''re ever over this way. You might see Hugo there since he is so anti-gash.

Anyone concerned about tomorrow''s game, or has this become all about me?  I love being the center of attention of people I don''t even know. It amuses me to no end. As for calling someone a jackwad or jackball, it''s just an easy way of calling someone something pretty nasty without swearing or being particularly vulgar like Hugo. If your GoD plays tomorrow, I hope he doesn''t bungle it up for  us. I''ll be following as best I can.  A nice win against 3rd place Bristol will set us up well for the following week''s road game.

The trouble is that Hugoagogo and Dronny are both attacking me personally so I got them confused. They don''t really show any sort of independant personality, so it was an easy mistake to make. So it is Hugoagogo that is the anti-gash one, not Dronny. Not that there''s anything wrong with that, Hugo.

I would quote a world renowned English cartoon to counter nutty''s remark, but there aren''t any so I can''t. ''Nuff said on that.  I''m pretty sure Bedrock would have been located in Europe somewhere if it was real since there were no white people in the America''s until the late 1400s. As such, Nigel, I am sure a gay old time was had by them all. It doesn''t mean you or your descendants are gay, not that there''s anything wrong with that.  We have a gay neighborhood in Houston called Montrose. You should check it out if you''re ever over this way. You might see Hugo there since he is so anti-gash.

Anyone concerned about tomorrow''s game, or has this become all about me?  I love being the center of attention of people I don''t even know. It amuses me to no end. As for calling someone a jackwad or jackball, it''s just an easy way of calling someone something pretty nasty without swearing or being particularly vulgar like Hugo. If your GoD plays tomorrow, I hope he doesn''t bungle it up for  us. I''ll be following as best I can.  A nice win against 3rd place Bristol will set us up well for the following week''s road game.

[/quote]

If you can''t bring yourself to support every player who takes the pitch for our team and if you''re going to continue throwing insults or trying to belittle posters who have a different opinion from you then you''re not really part of "us" mate are you.

World renowned Houston? The world is a big place. It''s not just the countries that take part in the World Series[;)]

Of course I''m sure many of my ancestors had a gay old time. Back in those wonderfully innocent days I probably had Great Uncle Dicks and Great Aunt Fannys too[;)]

Houston, I''m sure if any of your 2500 posts had any valid point or decent arguement then people on this forum may give you the time of day. As for your verbal attacks on my 80''s cartoon friend Hugo, I can only say ''''shame on you!''''

[quote user="Dronny Canary"]

If its an age thing then I''ve really got no hope Butler!  I don''t mind being called "old" but "gay"?  Suppose when I was a kid this just meant happy! 

[/quote]I wouldn''t worry too much Dronny. You see, Homosexuality is one of HC''s obsessions. It''s a reccurring theme with him, most of the people he crosses swords with verbally gets accused of it.His other obsession seems to be that US cartoons are better than us, ergo he wins.Odd.Very odd.

[quote user="Herb"][quote user="Dronny Canary"]

[/quote]

I wouldn''t worry too much Dronny. You see, Homosexuality is one of HC''s obsessions. It''s a reccurring theme with him, most of the people he crosses swords with verbally gets accused of it.
His other obsession seems to be that US cartoons are better than us, ergo he wins.

Odd.
Very odd.
[/quote]

Is it right what someone said about him being a teacher?  Now that''s more scary than some of Doc''s defending!

HERBIE is BACK!  I was worried you might not show up here after having the other thread in which you manage only personal insults against me REMOVED after I put you in your place. You are a laughable silly man.  Could you  not take the literary beating any longer? Didn''t you claim you were done with me?  Then you have the other thread removed, and now you come here for more. Make up your mind, HERBIE.  Can you show me where I claimed US cartoons are better than English ones?  Did you miss where I explained how the Flinstones must have taken place in Europe?  Not only that, but England since they spoke English.  

And Dronny, holy cow, the hypocrisy or double standard or whatever you want to call it coming from your head is amusing too. Hugaboo was the one who began the vulgarity, and I asked what it meant since it made no sense in the context it was used.  I write gash he accused in a negative tone.  I thought maybe gash meant something besides lady parts, so I asked.  When it was confimed that it does mean what it has for ever, I assumed if he hates it so much he is likely a homo. Not that there''s anything wrong with that.  I keep reminding you there is nothing wrong with it but the offense taken suggests you do find something wrong with it and are not so tolerant as me, whom it has been suggested time and again, is not. Maybe he should have said I write balls. 

I tried to steer the conversation back to the game, but all you dips want to do is attack me.  Once again, I love being the center of attention of people I have never, and most likely will never meet. If you are idiot enough to think what I show you here is what I do at work, then yes, you should be concerned about those I work with and for. Likewise, I guess, if I was idiot enough to believe these bitter, narrow minded, jealous and victim-wannabe personalities you portray here were how you acted at work, then I fear for the people who eat the burgers you serve.

Oh come on, that was funny! Smile, lighten up, and come on you Yellows!

[quote user="Houston Canary"] ..... I write gash he accused in a negative tone.  I thought maybe gash meant something besides lady parts, so I asked.  When it was confimed that it does mean what it has for ever ...[/quote]

(11:54 03-Sep-2007)

In a book published in 1925 called Soldier and Sailor Words,

''gashions'' is listed as meaning ''extra/spare''. Clearly, the last four

letters were later themselves seen as spare and the word became simply

''gash''.

It certainly seems to have had a military origin even if not

specifically from the RAF. As the RAF was first formed in 1918, 1925

was probably a bit early for it to be producing its very own slang that

had transfered to civilian use.

(18:18 03-Sep-2007)

Gach?

means spolied or wasted in French, so it''s a good candidate for the

original word. It''s originally Navy slang as far as I know and

basically means "what I consider rubbish but you may find valuable". So

anything gash is liable to be disposed of without warning but may also

be given away without concern for its residual value. The sort of thing

that clutters up an otherwise empty space "because it might come in

handy one day" until what you reallly need is an empty space in which

case you chuck it over the side.

My father was in the Navy & frequently referred to unwanted items about the house as being "gash". I doubt if he was comparing them to female genitalia. Your use of "gash" seems to be a recent piece of urban slang.You seem to have a strange definition of  "for ever". Rewriting history (again?).

HERBIE is BACK!  I was worried you might not show up here after having the other thread in which you manage only personal insults against me REMOVED after I put you in your place. You are a laughable silly man.  Could you  not take the literary beating any longer? Didn''t you claim you were done with me?  Then you have the other thread removed, and now you come here for more. Make up your mind, HERBIE.  Can you show me where I claimed US cartoons are better than English ones?  Did you miss where I explained how the Flinstones must have taken place in Europe?  Not only that, but England since they spoke English.  

And Dronny, holy cow, the hypocrisy or double standard or whatever you want to call it coming from your head is amusing too. Hugaboo was the one who began the vulgarity, and I asked what it meant since it made no sense in the context it was used.  I write gash he accused in a negative tone.  I thought maybe gash meant something besides lady parts, so I asked.  When it was confimed that it does mean what it has for ever, I assumed if he hates it so much he is likely a homo. Not that there''s anything wrong with that.  I keep reminding you there is nothing wrong with it but the offense taken suggests you do find something wrong with it and are not so tolerant as me, whom it has been suggested time and again, is not. Maybe he should have said I write balls. 

I tried to steer the conversation back to the game, but all you dips want to do is attack me.  Once again, I love being the center of attention of people I have never, and most likely will never meet. If you are idiot enough to think what I show you here is what I do at work, then yes, you should be concerned about those I work with and for. Likewise, I guess, if I was idiot enough to believe these bitter, narrow minded, jealous and victim-wannabe personalities you portray here were how you acted at work, then I fear for the people who eat the burgers you serve.

[/quote]

If you could just crawl out from up your own rectum for a couple of minutes, try doing this:

1) Read through this thread carefully

2) Think why it is that reasonable people like me take offense at what you say and how you say it

3) Get a dictionary and look up the words "sarcasm" and "funny" both of which you obviously don''t understand

4) If you still don''t get it then ask one of your kids to do this for you

5) When making posts on here in future try to look at other points of view instead of calling people "idiots", "jackwads", "gay" etc if they don''t agree with what you say

6) When you''re wrong have the decency to admit it instead of upping the hysterical smart-ass insults

7) Try reading the posts of people like Cam and Nutty, who I certainly don''t always agree with but whose contributions often give a different perspective from mine and add to my understanding of the issues surrounding my club.  If you concentrated on what Cam says instead of trying to come up with more "funny" insults (Camel toe etc) you might just learn something. 

If you do the above then some of your comments on here might just get a little respect from the other posters

[quote user="ron obvious"][quote user="Houston Canary"]

..... I write gash he accused in a negative tone.  I thought maybe gash meant something besides lady parts, so I asked.  When it was confimed that it does mean what it has for ever ...

[/quote]

(11:54 03-Sep-2007)

In a book published in 1925 called Soldier and Sailor Words, ''gashions'' is listed as meaning ''extra/spare''. Clearly, the last four letters were later themselves seen as spare and the word became simply ''gash''.
It certainly seems to have had a military origin even if not specifically from the RAF. As the RAF was first formed in 1918, 1925 was probably a bit early for it to be producing its very own slang that had transfered to civilian use.

(18:18 03-Sep-2007)

Gach? means spolied or wasted in French, so it''s a good candidate for the original word. It''s originally Navy slang as far as I know and basically means "what I consider rubbish but you may find valuable". So anything gash is liable to be disposed of without warning but may also be given away without concern for its residual value. The sort of thing that clutters up an otherwise empty space "because it might come in handy one day" until what you reallly need is an empty space in which case you chuck it over the side.

My father was in the Navy & frequently referred to unwanted items about the house as being "gash". I doubt if he was comparing them to female genitalia. Your use of "gash" seems to be a recent piece of urban slang.

You seem to have a strange definition of  "for ever". Rewriting history (again?).

[/quote]

Thanks Ron that''s what I had said earlier in this thread.

My Father was ex Navy as well and I grew up with the expression and still use it.

No idea like so many words now that it had a changed meaning!!

Well excuse me, ron obvious, for not bothering to research trivia which you obviously had to do.  By "for ever" I was referring to my own personal familiarty with the vulgar term, not Oxford Dictionary''s.  Did this change anything, or were you just nitpicking?  If it changed something, let me know. If you were nitpicking, why don''t you nitpick Dronny or Hugoagogo?  Is it because you know I love being the center of attention of people I have never met?  If so, thanks for playing.

As to the person who said  made fun of his 80s cartoon Hugo, I have never heard of such a cartoon.  I had no idea where Hugoagogo got his name from.  I did not make fun of the cartoon I did not know existed, I only poked fun at the pinhead using it as his name.

[quote user="Dronny Canary"][quote user="Houston Canary"]

[/quote]

If you could just crawl out from up your own rectum for a couple of minutes, try doing this:

2) Think why it is that reasonable people like me take offense at what you say and how you say it

3) Get a dictionary and look up the words "sarcasm" and "funny" both of which you obviously don''t understand

5) When making posts on here in future try to look at other points of view instead of calling people "idiots", "jackwads", "gay" etc if they don''t agree with what you say

6) When you''re wrong have the decency to admit it instead of upping the hysterical smart-ass insults

7) Try reading the posts of people like Cam and Nutty, who I certainly don''t always agree with but whose contributions often give a different perspective from mine and add to my understanding of the issues surrounding my club.  If you concentrated on what Cam says instead of trying to come up with more "funny" insults (Camel toe etc) you might just learn something. 

If you do the above then some of your comments on here might just get a little respect from the other posters

[/quote]

Dronny, if you don''t like my comments, don''t read them.  If you don''t want personal attacks on yourself, don''t make them on me. Your penchant for double standards is not ignored by me.  Maybe it is by people who disagree with me, but this shows their own hypocrisy when they only attack my comments and not yours.  

Unlike you, I don''t need to re-read an entire thread to reply to the vile ingorance spewing from your keyboard.  I have even tried to steer this back on topic, but you just won''t let go of it.  Why don''t YOU re-read the entire thread and see where you and Hugoagogo went wrong. Then come back an apoligize and I will not comment further on this thread. Either that, or just shut your pie hole. I do not intitiate most personal insults, I react to them in kind. Stay out of the kitchen.

[quote user="Houston Canary"][quote user="Dronny Canary"][quote user="Houston Canary"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Dronny, if you don''t like my comments, don''t read them.  If you don''t want personal attacks on yourself, don''t make them on me. Your penchant for double standards is not ignored by me.  Maybe it is by people who disagree with me, but this shows their own hypocrisy when they only attack my comments and not yours.  

Unlike you, I don''t need to re-read an entire thread to reply to the vile ingorance spewing from your keyboard.  I have even tried to steer this back on topic, but you just won''t let go of it.  Why don''t YOU re-read the entire thread and see where you and Hugoagogo went wrong. Then come back an apoligize and I will not comment further on this thread. Either that, or just shut your pie hole. I do not intitiate most personal insults, I react to them in kind. Stay out of the kitchen.

[/quote]

Lighten up dime bar.  Why are you so tetchy?  Now if you''ve not suffered an intellect bypass try responding to my last post or try the alternative of getting one of your kids to explain where you''re going wrong.

[quote user="First Wizard"]Brizzie Rovers have a pacy attack...........that scares me with Doc lumbering about![/quote]

Were they injured Wiz[:^)]