Sign in to follow this  
Bill

Roy Keane sweepstake

Yes, it''s your chance to win a day out * with the dimwitted binfolk

Simply predict the date (in the next three months)

when the hopeless dogwalking Iranian ''presidential lookalike'' finally gets his marching orders

and you could be a winner .........................

................................................... unlike the poor old binners

I have -

Monday 26th October

(please add your own date)

* sit and relax in your seat in the Greene King stand as you soak up the hushed silence of this famous, indebted old ground -

allowing you enough space to sit with no one else within ten yards of you

(unlike the cranped seating at Carrow Road)

a pleasant halftime can also be enjoyed as the sounds of flasks gently opening wake the slumbering few

whilst others nod in grateful thanks to the stewards who have just nudged them awake

all you have to do is purchase a ticket, pay for your travel and any pre match drinks

Hopefully he can keep those voices in his head telling him to run at bay for a few more months and take them beyond the point of no return, personally I think he''ll have ''til the end of the month then be sacked/do the Forrest Gump on the following monday so 2nd November for me.

i want him in for the whole season!!!!!!!!!!!!. if not, any date after the 17th october will do. I get back from me hols then and i wanna take p1ss.

Did anyone see his interview with the BBC on the football league show tonight? He looked stunned that anyone would dare ask him about his future at Portman Road, I mean what a pillock, given his past reputation and the crap job he is doing so far those question are bound to pop up by reporters. He needs to chill out, maybe speed some time with his dog.

I hope its on the last day of the season when they are relegated and we are promoted.

Strange thing, i''ve had a bet with my dad that if Keane stays, they will not make the play-off. On the otherhand my dad reckons they will be in the play-off.

Never - I want him to stay for the rest of his life! If he does stay then they should go down this season, and if he stays on all of next season, hopefully they will be in League Two in May 2011! [:D]

Sorry, forget my previous reply I would say DECEMBER 24th, although I want him to stay there forever. If he never goes they should be playing League 1 football next season, and hopefuuly they will find that they are playing in League 2 for the 2011-12 season!

Well. we''ve already had two fallers as the angry dog walking is still here

at the moment predictions are -

halftime at the next game

Sun 11th Oct

Mon 12th Oct

Mon 19th Oct

Sat 24th Oct

Mon 2nd Nov

Tue 3rd Nov

Thur 24th Dec

Keane will do one final dirty trick on Halloween after another disappointing home defeat to Watford if I am not mistaken.

Since there is an international break in the championship, I''m going to guess the:25th of OctoberA loss to Plymouth should seal it.

[quote user="ncfcstar"]Keane will do one final dirty trick on Halloween after another disappointing home defeat to Watford if I am not mistaken.[/quote]Sorry got that wrong, it''s Derby.

Hopefully its Monday the 19th of october ....why? its my bosses birthday and yes he is a scummer,and probably why i aint been gettin any overtime .........oh well lifes for living [:D] and boy am i enjoying monday mornings [:D]

At the post match interview he was clean shaven.Didn''t he say he wouldn''t shave until they won? Jumped the gun a bit, "only playing little ole Barnsley,we will walk that"!! Personally I hope they keep him all season,Evans calls in his money and they go down the pan.I hate them with a passion. OTBC

Why would Evans ''call in his money'' - rather like a pimp keeping a cheap hooker going as long as there''s any chance of turning a few more tricks ?

He''s on a nice little earner. Large up to date stadium, training ground and all for £3.9m - which he still has as he owns the part that the £3.9m was lent to ! ! !

He can cop £580,000 per year off the prefence shares and watch the original debt mount up as the interest accrues. So any income generated can be syphoned off whilst what remains can be offset against any tax liabilty in the group.

And the simple minded dimwits of suffolk still can''t understand why they are stuck at the bottom of the league whilst their grubby little club is being milked for every penny the asset stripper can have away. Any wonder that he doesn''t want to show his face

The shee ite will hit the fan (literally in their case) at some point. Then the real fun will start !