Sign in to follow this  
I am a Banana

Run out tune!!

What is it at the moment?

the only reason i have brought this up is that my dad came in earlier saying that the Black Eyed Peas - I gota Feeling - would be a good tune, and i agree!

Its annoying that we seem to have a new tune each match where as all other teams have one and stick with it (but it was a good decision to get rid of CLUB FOOT)!!

[quote user="I am a Banana"]

the only reason i have brought this up is that my dad came in earlier saying that the Black Eyed Peas - I gota Feeling - would be a good tune, and i agree!

Its annoying that we seem to have a new tune each match where as all other teams have one and stick with it (but it was a good decision to get rid of CLUB FOOT)!!

[/quote]Agreed.

[quote user="I am a Banana"]

[/quote]

WRONG !

[quote user="can u sit down please"]Club Foot by Kasabian was messed up last year. They should have played the beginning rift on loop...but they let the song die.....

It sounds awesome on Sky now!
[/quote]

Exactly !!!!  ( note to op)

[quote user="1st Wazzock"]Breathe - Prodigy, how many more times. [:@][/quote]

If they have Prodigy, then surely it has to be either Invaders Must Die or Omen???

As we are back in the 3rd div ( sorry L 1 ) why not run out to a song from the last time we were in the 3rd, try Rock around the Clock by Bill Haley, at least the city stand would know the words and join in.

At the minute it''s Blur Song 2, which is alright but not exactly different from everyone else. I agree with CUSDP, Club Foot could''ve been good.

Have you heard the intro music to "Sportworld" on the World Service?  Really infectious and upbeat, I emailed them to find out what it was, turns out the BBC put it together themselves and it''s "not commercially available".  Damn.

[quote user="canary cherub "]

Have you heard the intro music to "Sportworld" on the World Service?  Really infectious and upbeat, I emailed them to find out what it was, turns out the BBC put it together themselves and it''s "not commercially available".  Damn.

[/quote]

PS Don''t dis it if you haven''t heard it, the BBC also invented the Doctor Who theme

It should be Uprising from Muse...

They will not force us
They will stop degrading us
They will not control us
We will be victorious
So come on... City (added the City myself!)

It would work!

I second the Republica song. It just used to work well as a run out song.

[quote user="Wings of a sparrow"]..............Blitzkreig Bop by the Ramones.[/quote]

I''ve been saying this for years and years ... it just has to be.[Y][Y]

Hey ho .. let''s go ....