Sign in to follow this  
TheGoogler

Theo "didn't show up" according to Michael Bailey on live feed

[quote user="Willmeister"]Surely don''t they all go on the team bus together to away games, so I''m struggling to see how he has ''failed to turn up.''[/quote]Yes Willmeister, that is correct. And Theo ''failed to turn up'' to the getting on of the bus.

No matter what the reason was for not turning up, this can only signal one thing,and that is he don''t give a stuff about the club, otherwise some sort of an announcement would have been made in way of an excuse or reason for his absence.I hope Lambert gets rid of him, No one is bigger than the club

I expect that there will be a few grovelling apologies if it turns out he''s in hospital after a car accident on the way to the bus...........................[^o)]

Very disappointing. I accept that there could be a "good" reason fot it, but if you it would be reasonable to expect to have heard by now. Despite his awful display against Colchester I would have been happy for him to get another chance at some point (preferably in a relatively unimportant game) but he''s completely blown it now.

Another great Bryan Gunn signing. Along with Tudor Jones, Whaley and that useless Gill bloke. Should have been packed off back to the other side of the world immediately after the Colchester debacle. His attitude is a disgrace. You''d think the one signing Gunn would get right would be the goalkeeper. Just proves how deluded and out of his depth Gunn was when he applied for the job. The lowest point in the club''s history by a country mile.

Theo is my hero [:D]

Letting 7 in against Colchester was the catalyst that led to Gunn''s immediate removal and Lambert''s arrival.  Job done.

Thanks for what you did Theo and goodbye.  If you go now you''ll miss the English winter [st] [ap] [ip] 

[quote user="IOW Canary"]Another great Bryan Gunn signing. Along with Tudor Jones, Whaley and that useless Gill bloke. Should have been packed off back to the other side of the world immediately after the Colchester debacle. His attitude is a disgrace. You''d think the one signing Gunn would get right would be the goalkeeper. Just proves how deluded and out of his depth Gunn was when he applied for the job. The lowest point in the club''s history by a country mile.[/quote]

Be careful what you say, we don''t want to wind Bob Franklin up , do we?

[quote user="Barclayman"][quote user="norfolkchance1"]A goalkeeper that can''t even catch a bus.[/quote]

Theo couldnt even catch a cold...
[/quote]

Let''s hope he can catch a plane to OZ eh?

If I''m being honest I''m not exactly suprised. He''s never been given a second chance and he''s been ridiculed since he''s been here really. Surely he wouldn''t just ''not turn up''? Surely there''s a reason.

Speculation I know, but barring fire or flood it seems obvious. There must have been a session / meeting where team was announced. Off home or whatever then back to catch bus. Disgruntled Theo has had enough as he was expecting a run out especially with Forster needing protection for Saturday. Toys out, thinks can''t be arrissed. Stays home.Now deciphering Scottish hair dryer.

Thing is if I had genuinely missed the bus (and accidents do happen) I would then move heaven and earth to get thee before the bus.   Even paying for a taxi.

And it must surely be possible to ring or text and explain???

He didn''t ''miss'' the buss, he just didn''t show.Quite surprised that there hasn''t been a statement about this tbh. Anyone heard anything from the club yet?

Apparently Lambert''s said that he''s going to be disciplined - I don''t exactly know what that''s going to involve though

I can''t help but feel sorry for Theoklitos in all this. As people said he looked decent against Palace and Wigan then one poor (admitedly very poor) game and he''s not given a chance to try and put it right with fans jeering & mocking him when he warms up at half time etc.

[quote user="Lambo"]I can''t help but feel sorry for Theoklitos in all this. As people said he looked decent against Palace and Wigan then one poor (admitedly very poor) game and he''s not given a chance to try and put it right with fans jeering & mocking him when he warms up at half time etc.[/quote]

And him not turning up doesn''t help his cause really.  I will make my judgements when I have heard an explanation of why he didn''t turn up.

Of course it doesn''t, I wasn''t trying to defend him as such but the people just throwing insults at him earlier in the thread I thought were OTT. Obviously it''d be lovely if all footballers were more like Lappin when they''re out of the side but like I say I do feel sorry for him for the abuse he''s taken in his short time here. 

[quote user="Lambo"]the people just throwing insults at him earlier in the thread I thought were OTT. 

[/quote]

A first for this forum, then[:D][;)]

I am one of those who feels sorry for the player.

To come so far for so little must be a major diappointment.

ALSO: There is a lingering doubt in the back of my mind that NCFC may have missed out on something here.

[quote user="BroadstairsR"]There is a lingering doubt in the back of my mind that NCFC may have missed out on something here.[/quote]A "goals conceded" column which needs three figures?

[quote user="BroadstairsR"]ALSO: There is a lingering doubt in the back

of my mind that NCFC may have missed out on something here.[/quote]

The Watford reserve game snuffed out that doubt for me.

heres my two penn''oth for what its worth.The man is a disgrace.........not only has he let himself downhes let the club downhes let US downImagine what could have happened last night.I hope this tw@t NEVER wears the green and yellow [well, green!] for our great club again

This individual is paid very well to do a job most of us would dream to do.

He was dropped because of putting in the worst goalkeeping display I have every seen (and I saw Michael Watt play), he was given a chance to put it right in a reserve game which again he fluffed. He was named on the bench last night and given an injury or a sending off could have found himself playing and also next Saturday, he choose not to take that opportunity. I hope he is sacked for breach of contract.

[quote user="IOW Canary"]Another great Bryan Gunn signing. Along with Tudor Jones, Whaley and that useless Gill bloke. Should have been packed off back to the other side of the world immediately after the Colchester debacle. His attitude is a disgrace. You''d think the one signing Gunn would get right would be the goalkeeper. Just proves how deluded and out of his depth Gunn was when he applied for the job. The lowest point in the club''s history by a country mile.[/quote]

While I''m sure the wonderful Ian Crook had nothing to do with signing him.