Sign in to follow this  
chris_sabian

Tickets on the gate at Leeds

Canary living in Leeds, wondering if anyone knows the likelihood of being able to buy a ticket on the day on monday. Shamefully its a long time since i''ve been to an away match so don''t know the current demand for the away section.

[quote user="chris_sabian"]Canary living in Leeds, wondering if anyone knows the likelihood of being able to buy a ticket on the day on monday. Shamefully its a long time since i''ve been to an away match so don''t know the current demand for the away section.[/quote]its on tv,how ever the support is good for away matches, probably 1000 plus. i would say you should be able to buy on the night, but if you keen to go, buy 1 through club,it will get to you in time.

[quote user="CANARYCHARGE"][quote user="chris_sabian"]Canary living in Leeds, wondering if anyone knows the likelihood of being able to buy a ticket on the day on monday. Shamefully its a long time since i''ve been to an away match so don''t know the current demand for the away section.
[/quote]

its on tv,how ever the support is good for away matches, probably 1000 plus. i would say you should be able to buy on the night, but if you keen to go, buy 1 through club,it will get to you in time.
[/quote]

Assuming the mail arrives before the strike starts.

I once went to Leeds without a ticket in championship season and was locked out because unknown to me we''d sold our allocation. Despite them having 20,000 emptys seats that day they wouldn''t sell me one as I''d asked for an away ticket first. Normally if you buy from Norwich and they can''t get tickets to you they will bring them on team bus and allow you to pick them up from home team ticket office- I''ve done this a couple of times when I''ve booked to late to be sent out.