Sign in to follow this  
Canaries Utd

Any pubs showing Ukraine v England?

Already published on ''other football''... but no replies.

Anyone know if the match is being televised anywhere other than on your personal PC or laptop.

Nope not allowed, if you had of read one of the variety of articles about the whole internet fiasco you would of seen this bit.

Davo

How can a pub screen it? It isn''t on a tv channel? Or are they just projecting it from a computer? If so it would be laggy and continually pause so not worth it really.

So long as you have an account,you can watch it for free on one of the online betting companys!! (Sorry,no help pub wise)

[quote user="Herman "]So long as you have an account,you can watch it for free on one of the online betting companys!! (Sorry,no help pub wise)[/quote]Really? I have a betfred account, but haven''t seen it advertised anywhere??????

[quote user="Big Bob"][quote user="Herman "]So long as you have an account,you can watch it for free on one of the online betting companys!! (Sorry,no help pub wise)[/quote]
Really? I have a betfred account, but haven''t seen it advertised anywhere??????
[/quote]

It''s on 365.I thought the others might be doing the same!!

[quote user="Herman "]

[quote user="Big Bob"][quote user="Herman "]So long as you have an account,you can watch it for free on one of the online betting companys!! (Sorry,no help pub wise)[/quote]
Really? I have a betfred account, but haven''t seen it advertised anywhere??????
[/quote]

[/quote]

you have to open an account and deposit a minimum of £10. So not really free.

[quote user="can u sit down please"][quote user="Herman "]

[/quote]

[/quote] you have to open an account and deposit a minimum of £10. So not really free.[/quote]

No,obviously not then!!! Unless you opened an account months ago,for no bloody reason,like myself then it will cost!!

It would be illegal to watch that game at the url recorded herehttp://xxxxxxx miss out these xxxxfreetexthost.com/0xvqsqjuu2Someone has protected it with a password so unless it is something silly for a random example like LAMBERTISOURSAVIOUR then it will not be possible to retrieve.However word has it that the Footy site itself is completely free and needs no pass at all.N.BUnder no circumstances would I ever condone or recommend using this link owing to the risk of prosecution.Likely if many viewers log on to a Ukrainian proxy based site as this is then it will likely fall under the pressure of user overloadWarning it may be illegal to view on a site without subscribing to licensed vendors.