Sign in to follow this  
beelsie

malky tonight

Malkie must play he has gained a yard as shown in this first half. His positioning and reading of the game has been spot on!!!!!! on the ball city.beelsie

From the report on the BBC Sport website:

"Malky Mackay was outstanding at the heart of the Scottish defence, while Gary Caldwell and Jackie McNamara also caught the eye."

Go BigYin

Maybe you guys or even me think Malky was slow, but in last 4 games, we really had win NOTHING when we had any free kick or corner, we definitely miss Malky''s strength up front...

Of course it was very hard for Nigel to take either Fleming or Simon out, but I mean at some point when we play against some mid-table team, we may try to take the risk, dead ball is the very easiest way for us to get the goal...

Malkay was outstanding last night and he seemed to be able to cope pretty well with the spanish stars up front. Although as for him not having much pace that would be a worry if he was to play up against a player with any sort of pace,but we do seem to lack height at the back and if Malkay were to play against less pacey players he might well be pushing for a starting place. 

Doherty has shown his pace.........

But i wouldnt like to kick charlton or drury out (cause one of them will have to go if doc came in........) unless we played with three of Doc-Makay-Charlton at the back then have a five man mid-field like many people have said on here. Id like to see worthy try it against bristol.

If the Doc gets injured, perhaps we can play Malky as the target man!! His aerial presence would be excellent and he can certainly strike a ball - remember his half volley against Wigan that was saved and a 35-yard fizzer that just went past the post against Walsall, I think, both at home last season? Perhaps he''s our 20-goal-a-season man!!!!