Sign in to follow this  
Tangible Fixed Assets anyone?

Carlisle - this is a British Rail public announcement

[quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"]Wasn''t the PA at Carlisle awful? It reminded me of the old British Rail public announcements at railway stations. Lol![/quote]it was almost as bad as their cheerleaders

[quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"]Wasn''t the PA at Carlisle awful? It reminded me of the old British Rail public announcements at railway stations. Lol![/quote][:O][:O] [img]http://www.myconfinedspace.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/08/sucked_off.jpg[/img]

Must have been too loud at the ground then.  Listening at home on the radio it was loud and clear, and I mean loud. We could hear every word. He even stopped Neil and Chris in mid flow!

[quote user="Scooby"]Must have been too loud at the ground then.  Listening at home on the radio it was loud and clear, and I mean loud. We could hear every word. He even stopped Neil and Chris in mid flow![/quote]

It''s really reassuring to know that 300 miles away you could hear it loud and clear!  In the ground it was exactly as TFA described it - a real blast from the good old days!