Sign in to follow this  
WeAreYellows49

Carlisle v NCFC match chat thread

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="CT "][quote user="CT "]Carlisle to win 1-0 imo...*come on reverse psychology [;)]*[/quote]It worked!![/quote]

lol yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy CT

[/quote]

do it for leeds aswell CT [:D]

[quote user="I.S."][quote user="nutty nigel"]

Four straight wins, Eleven goals scored with only one conceded and that was a pen.

[/quote]

The worrying thing is that this has coincided with Otsemobor being injured, has it not?
[/quote]

Yep.. and The Doc coming back[:O]

Doc and Askou will get even better the more they play together.

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="I.S."][quote user="nutty nigel"]

Four straight wins, Eleven goals scored with only one conceded and that was a pen.

[/quote]The worrying thing is that this has coincided with Otsemobor being injured, has it not?[/quote]

[/quote]I think it pretty much proves what a lot of us have been saying for a while - that Otsemobor is a far weaker defender, and is responsible for a larger proportion of goals conceded, than Doherty is. Would love to see the "Prozone" stats for our goals conceded in recent seasons.

[quote user="I.S."][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="I.S."][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

The worrying thing is that this has coincided with Otsemobor being injured, has it not?
[/quote]

[/quote]

Let''s hope that Lambert will not change a winning team.   

I think it pretty much proves what a lot of us have been saying for a while - that Otsemobor is a far weaker defender, and is responsible for a larger proportion of goals conceded, than Doherty is. Would love to see the "Prozone" stats for our goals conceded in recent seasons.
[/quote]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="Scooby"]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Cripes that will be a hard game, one of the toughest this season.  The lads better spend the whole week keeping fit and putting in some extra target practise lol[/quote]

Yeah, we didn''t seem to shoot very often did we.  Lots of shouts of SHOOOOOT from the Barclay next home match I think.  We''ll definitely need to play better next week to come away from Elland rd with anything. But........ it''s another clean sheet, well done the defence...... all of them!!!!

[/quote]

Sadly we are on holiday next weekend.  I think the lads will dig deep next week, well they better had lol.

Yes another clean sheet, and well done all.

[/quote]

As my nerves are shot to pieces already 49, can you fit me in your hubby''s hand luggage please?[;)]

well done 4 in a row

(had to go to bed.... only 7 hours sleep in 60 hours)

and was worried as we didn''t look like scoring again