Sign in to follow this  
TheUsh

What a difference Lambert's team have made

Aside from the positive results, I can''t help but feel that there is finally some qualities to the current Norwich team that have been missing for some time.

a)  Togetherness - We have a squad of players that are ours and youngsters.  Gunn must be partly thanked for taking us in this direction, but Lambert and co are getting the best out of them and they are all playing for the shirt

b)  Effort - The lads are playing right until the final whistle; how often cold you say that in past 5 years?  4 last minute goals lately and some resilute defendinmg against Gills and Carlisle.

c)  Confidence - The likes of Hoolahan and Martin seem to have really come out of the shackles put on them by previous managers.  Hoolahan is like a man possessed at the moment and Martin...well I think he might just be showing the form we all wished he would produce when he was first signed.  Drury seems to have his verve back and the yougsters are confident because they are getting a chance and have nothing to fear.

Must say, League 1 is not where we should be but we are slowly getting back ''our'' Norwich City, rather than a hotch-potch of loan signings.  The likes of Rudd, Francomb, Adeyemi and Smith are the future, so lets enjoy and celebrate that for a while

OTBC

We are on a decent run, let''s hope it stays that way. Away form will be the test. One thing I totally agree with is that we are fightng till the final whistle and often getting results late on, which is great to see. Lambert seems to have instilled a level of urgency and fight into the team.

Massive game next Monday - want a win up there more than anything.

Yellows !

It''s amazing what a decent, ambitious manager can achieve, isn''t it?

Having said that 90% of League 1 is made up of poor to average teams that you would fully expect us to beat. The test will come against the likes of Leeds next week. Put in a good performance there and I will truely begin to believe we are going places

True the standard of league 1 isnt great. I can see a gap beginning too open up in league 1 soon, with around 8 teams fighting it out for promotion.This league isnt as open as what it might of been in recent years. Which is why it makes winning games like we did yesterday so important as from what I understand it wasnt by any stretch of the imgination the best performance we''ve put in the season.We''ve just dug deep and grinded out the result needed too hopefully get us out of this division.