Sign in to follow this  
Canary Boy

Carl Cort coming in on loan?

I have heard from several different sources now that Carl Cort is supposed to be coming in on loan. Is there anyone who can honestly confirm this? I agree we need cover up front but I can''t take anymore of the Huckerby-style rumours. (Although they turned out to be true).

Does anyone know anything?

Natalie,
Are you a receptionist at the nelson hotel and how long have you been there?

You''re nearly right, I''ve just seen him this morning, doing the backstroke across Oulton Broad, where he is staying in a nearby rented tent. Honestly.

yep, i''ve just seen him trying to hit a bull''s arse with a banjo outside the club car park

No No Kolin, at that time he was beating me at floodlight marbles on Lowestoft beach, and he also said he''s playing against Sheffield Utd, so I know now that its true!.

You''re wrong.I saw him at an internet cafe posting really unfunny ''I saw Carl Cort'' postings when the gag was cold after the first reply.

I just saw him outside Carrow Road and he said he would love to join Norwich City as he thinks they will win the league this year. When I asked him what he thought he could bring to the club he said, "I do not give penalties away".

I heard that he was out running on moushold heath with his personal trainer Ron Saunders

I saw a bloke who looked a bit like David Beckham in Jarrolds. He must be a double for the real thing just checking out the shopping for Posh. Apparently she''s bored of Madrid coz she can''t buy mustard there. Oh, and Ronaldo wears a yellow shirt from time to time too.........a double swap for Rivers and Iwan?

Sshh Tumbleweed!, that was supposed to be a club secret, now that Vicky has given her blessing to this, everyone will be rushing out to buy No.7 shirts now.

I was in Planet Hollywood when Sylvester Stallone came across and said he wanted to shoot a "Reality TV Film" of "Escape to Victory" with all the original cast but playing for a real team and escaping by digging a tunnel from the ground just as they avoid relegation.

As they included a few Skummers I suggested he bought the empty football ground down the road and did it there.

Is that OK with everyone?

We must get him now just to annoy WBA since they''re after him now. We owe them after they pinched Hulse and O''Conner!

I just saw Carl Cort in an Amber Windows van, I think he is fitting in the area, maybe coming in on loan for a 2nd job who knows ??