Sign in to follow this  
I am a Banana

The Adverts at the bottom of the page!!

Pete, just wondering why do they cover peoples comments? As i have to miss their opinion and its even more annoying when there half way up the page!

Am i the only person experiencing this problem (so does ''The Great Drinkell'' due to the same computer)?? 

[quote user="I am a Banana"]

Pete, just wondering why do they cover peoples comments? As i have to miss their opinion and its even more annoying when there half way up the page!

Am i the only person experiencing this problem (so does ''The Great Drinkell'' due to the same computer)?? 

[/quote]

If you are using IE8 then use your compatability button.

This will fix it (each time you log in)

Got my hopes up then Mr. Butler!

Unfortunately nothing changes when hitting that button though :-(

[quote user="Gibbo"]

Got my hopes up then Mr. Butler!

Unfortunately nothing changes when hitting that button though :-(

[/quote]

It works on all three of my computers!(different locations)[:D]

Ah, it seems to work - but I have to click it on every page I visit.

Damn IE8... had nothing but problems ever since it installed itself... It even locked up my PC and destroyed my boot sector a couple of times - forcing me to re-install windows :-(

[quote user="Gibbo"]Ah, it seems to work - but I have to click it on every page I visit. Damn IE8... had nothing but problems ever since it installed itself... It even locked up my PC and destroyed my boot sector a couple of times - forcing me to re-install windows :-([/quote]

That''s the trouble with you amateurs[:D]

Glad it works, or my standing on our support desk takes a dive!

[quote user="The Butler"][quote user="I am a Banana"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

At the risk of inviting some dubious responses, where do I find my compatability button Butler?

[quote user="Kathy"][quote user="The Butler"][quote user="I am a Banana"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

At the risk of inviting some dubious responses, where do I find my compatability button Butler?

[/quote]

Errr Missus he he!!

I think he gave you the answer Kathy.It''s the left hand one of the three buttons top right of page

[quote user="The Butler"][quote user="Kathy"][quote user="The Butler"][quote user="I am a Banana"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Errr Missus he he!!

I think he gave you the answer Kathy.It''s the left hand one of the three buttons top right of page

[/quote]

They''re a pain the arse to be frank....memo to Archant..........I''m not interested in meeting fit Polish women, or unfit ones come to that![:@]

First Wiz said "memo to Archant..........I''m not interested in meeting fit Polish women, or unfit ones come to that![:@]

Wiz I think that is short sighted of you. I met a Polish lady and she bought up my cutlery and old trophies a treat. You could see my face in them by the time she had finished polishing. Highly recommended.

Thank you to I am a Banana for asking this question.  I have been having the same problem.  Now sorted thanks to the replies.

And while I am here please could someone tell me what ''bump'' means.  See it on the messageboard from time to time - and have no idea what it means.  

[quote user="CostaCanary"]

Thank you to I am a Banana for asking this question.  I have been having the same problem.  Now sorted thanks to the replies.

And while I am here please could someone tell me what ''bump'' means.  See it on the messageboard from time to time - and have no idea what it means.  

[/quote]

Moving  the post "back up" to keep it live

They really get on my goat too. They have added these Google Ad Sense ads to the bottom of every page on our sites. Makes them look unprofessional and tacky.

Thanks v much Butler for the reply.  But I''m presuming you can''t just type in ''bump'' and the thread moves up automatically.  What do you have to do? 

All you have to do is just reply to the thread. It''s just a common forum ''thing'' to type ''bump'' if you need to revive interest in a thread for any reason (i.e. you are waiting for a reply from a specific member) but you don''t have to type it.

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"]All you have to do is just reply to the thread. It''s just a common forum ''thing'' to type ''bump'' if you need to revive interest in a thread for any reason (i.e. you are waiting for a reply from a specific member) but you don''t have to type it.
[/quote]

Of course, if you''re Bly Bly Babes you regularly do it to your own posts to pretend that anyone else has the slightest interest in your rambling anti club snipes.......[:P]

[quote user="Beauseant"]

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"]All you have to do is just reply to the thread. It''s just a common forum ''thing'' to type ''bump'' if you need to revive interest in a thread for any reason (i.e. you are waiting for a reply from a specific member) but you don''t have to type it.
[/quote]

Of course, if you''re Bly Bly Babes you regularly do it to your own posts to pretend that anyone else has the slightest interest in your rambling anti club snipes.......[:P]

[/quote]

[:D][:D]