Sign in to follow this  
The Butler

Till1010's Birthday

It''s Tilly''s birthday on Saturday so happy birthday!![:D]

He will be going to the match on Saturday and I am sure he would appreciate a big kiss from any Norwich supporter.[;)]

Would you believe, it''s also my birthday on Saturday. I made the trip last week, because I''m unfortunately working tomorrow. I wouldn''t want a kiss though thank you.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TILLY! [<:o)][D][B][^][G]

Please note........... This is my own personal message and should not be confused with my official opinion as a NCISA member. [H]

[quote user="lappinitup"]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TILLY! [<:o)][D][B][^][G]

Please note........... This is my own personal message and should not be confused with my official opinion as a NCISA member. [H]

[/quote]

Which is what? I bet it''s that, as a kisser, Tilly sucks. Go on......give us the goods Lapp.

Due to my work, I''m quite the expert on pension credit so if any help is required I''m on standby.  [:)]

[quote user="The Butler"]

He will be going to the match on Saturday and I am sure he would appreciate a big kiss from any Norwich supporter.[;)]

[/quote]

Word on the streets has it that Kathy will be making an appearance at Brunton Park tomorrow.

Sounds like you could be on a win-win here Tilly........we could get beat and there might still be a special birthday present waiting for you up North.

[quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user="The Butler"]

[/quote]

Word on the streets has it that Kathy will be making an appearance at Brunton Park tomorrow.

Sounds like you could be on a win-win here Tilly........we could get beat and there might still be a special birthday present waiting for you up North.

[/quote]

In his dreams.............

[quote user="Kathy"][quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user="The Butler"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Didn''t see you or Tilly at the game today so can I take it that the birthday boy had to content himself with just the three points ?

[/quote]

[quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user="Kathy"][quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user="The Butler"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Didn''t see you or Tilly at the game today so can I take it that the birthday boy had to content himself with just the three points ?

[/quote][/quote]

Looks like something went wrong with the quote button......

[quote user="Kathy"][quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user="The Butler"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

If my present was Kathy snoring all the way back down the A1 that was the best she came up with.

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="Kathy"][quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user="The Butler"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

If my present was Kathy snoring all the way back down the A1 that was the best she came up with.

[/quote]

I always did find the chairman spouting off for hours on end quite soparific.

[quote user="Kathy"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="Kathy"][quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user="The Butler"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

There are times Kathy when I wish you would choose your words better.

Either that or you watched to many Carry On movies in your youth!![;)]

[quote user="The Butler"][quote user="Kathy"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="Kathy"][quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user="The Butler"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Thanks for that Butler,the driver told us that there would be no drinking or eating in the car to protect the upholstery so there was no chance of me spouting off in the back seat with Kathy beside me.

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="The Butler"][quote user="Kathy"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="Kathy"][quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user="The Butler"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Thanks for that Butler,the driver told us that there would be no drinking or eating in the car to protect the upholstery so there was no chance of me spouting off in the back seat with Kathy beside me.

[/quote]

You youngsters! Its a good job I havent had a sheltered upbringing.

Tilly shares his birthday with my wife - while he was at Carlisle, I was staying at the Marriott at County Hall Westminster and going to see Blood Brothers in the West End. I know who had the cheaper weekend. [^] [<:o)]

[quote user="1st Wazzock"]Tilly shares his birthday with my wife - while he was at Carlisle, I was staying at the Marriott at County Hall Westminster and going to see Blood Brothers in the West End. I know who had the cheaper weekend. [^] [<:o)][/quote]

Well Wazz if you are daft enough to marry a woman who has a birthday during the football season the problem was of your making i am afraid.A few seasons ago my wife''s birthday fell on the day of a re-arranged home game against Derby County.It was an evening game and yes you can guess where i took here.

Bloody ''ell this birthdays been going on forever[O][sn]

I bet you''ve still got your card stood on the sideboard too[:O]

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

Bloody ''ell this birthdays been going on forever[O][sn]

I bet you''ve still got your card stood on the sideboard too[:O]

[/quote]

Blimey Nutty you of all people should know that the older you get the less cards come your way.Your telegram from Buck palace can''t be far off can it?