Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays funds for the Academy with the Pink un Pickers.

My quest to give the picker something different to mull over is playing havoc with my success rate.

However, I shall persevere.

My wierd & wonderful pick this week is Luxembourg v Switzerland - Away Win

Switzerland slipped up last time against Latvia to all but assure their qualification, but with the two teams below playing each other, I think they won''t falter this time.

Good luck all, & especially Kev

Hesitate to look in the pantry this week as a disasterous start for me this season.

Spain to win for me, so that should  finish their chances!!

Good luck Leeds, start that winning run again.

Blue Square Premier for me this week and

Stevenage v Hayes and Yeading - Home Win

H & Y are only above Chester because of the points deduction, meanwhile Stevenage are flying and will be too strong at home in this one.

Good luck to all PUPs and especially Leeds.

Sorry but I''m going to be a real wimp this week.  FRANCE for me too.  Crap odds I know but a win''s a win ( if you can find 5 more).

I think a Norwich win is in order this week... (who are we playing? :P) Carlisle? i think... Norwich win away at Carlisle then..

Good Luck :D

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

Good luck kev and hello to Nutty.Will i be seeing you at Carlisle NN?

Anyway my pick is Switzerland to win in Luxemburg to hopefully make it 10 out of 10 on my birthday.Now you know where the TIL 1010 comes from on my registration plate.

[/quote]

Can''t make it I''m afraid Tilly. Saturday''s away are too difficult for me. I only got to Exeter so far this season. That''s why I make sure I do all the mid-weeks.

Have a good birthday[<:o)] [^][B][B][B][B]

10/10/194? [;)]

[/quote]

Let me just say i do not qualify for a bus pass this year or next for that matter Nutty.

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

Good luck kev and hello to Nutty.Will i be seeing you at Carlisle NN?

Anyway my pick is Switzerland to win in Luxemburg to hopefully make it 10 out of 10 on my birthday.Now you know where the TIL 1010 comes from on my registration plate.

[/quote]

Can''t make it I''m afraid Tilly. Saturday''s away are too difficult for me. I only got to Exeter so far this season. That''s why I make sure I do all the mid-weeks.

Have a good birthday[<:o)] [^][B][B][B][B]

10/10/194? [;)]

[/quote]

Let me just say i do not qualify for a bus pass this year or next for that matter Nutty.

[/quote]And there was me thinking that nutty was saying you were born in the year 194 AD...

Rotherham Vs Hereford Home Win

Rotherham are currently second and haven''t lost at home, whereas Hereford are struggling in the bottom half of the table.

I''ve been looking for something completely different Kev and I ended up in South America. The top countries usually manage to get through to the finals and the way I see it Argentina need a win at home to bottom placed Peru to stand any chance of qualifying automatically. They may even need to win this game to get 5th place and a play-off place. Surely they will come up something, even if it''s another "hand of God" to get the result they need on Saturday.

With Laddies offering France at 1/150 the 1/8 about Argentina looks a bit generous given that I wouldn''t have said a France win was around 20 times more likely than Argentina.

Argentina     V     Peru     Home Win.

Just be lucky Kev[Y]

For me, and many others, France v Faroe Islands - Home win.

Good luck Leeds

Spain to win in Armenia is my nap, I''m sure all sides who have qualified will still be trying hard to win just to help next year regarding seedings.

Good Luck Leeds it was a real tough with a lot of close games in leagues 1 and 2.

Hello from sunny Maderia, glad I managed to get online for the most important thread on the pinkun [:)]

I''m going for Spain to win in Armenia .

Good Luck everyone.

What a crap set of fixtures to pick from this week!! Best of luck with this Leeds [:D]My nap is for Cambridge to beat Ebbsfleet. Come on pups [:D]

Everyone seems to be going for France in the internationals so I''m going to go for something a little different with Argentina vs Peru - HOME WINArgentina still look a bit of a mess but they still should have too much for a poor Peru team at home. They''ll probably end up getting beat by Uruguay in their last qualifier but that''s a different matter.Good luck Kev [Y]

I''ve been really busy lately so I haven''t done this for a while but... Switzerland to beat the mighty Luxemburg