Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays funds for the Academy with the Pink un Pickers.

Greetings PUPs and welcome to week ten of the free bet season. It’s a real pleasure for me to do the introduction this week  as it’s our good friend Leedscanary in charge and making the final selections. Leeds has always been more than just one of our top Pups. He has been a huge supporter of the Free Bet and a great help to Ray and then myself in making this venture the success it has become. Many of you met Leeds when we did the presentation in August. It was Leedscanary who got us those wonderful trophies made and then came all the way from Leeds to be with us on that evening.

As I said last week the Free Bet has not just raised nearly £750 for our Academy it has also forged friendships between City fans from all over the world. And Leeds (Kev) has become a very good friend of mine. I know if I mess up on the thread Kev will text me and let me know. That support I get from him and the rest of you PUPs is invaluable to me. Anyway, I’m looking forward to the game at Leeds on Monday week because Kev and I will be watching it together. Kev comes into his week in unbelievably good form having correctly napped in each of the nine previous weeks. But then he’s always in good form! He finished last season on 82% with 32 correct naps from 39 selections. A wizard at the Welsh form he usually gives the final selector a different option to consider too.

Now this is international week once again. So a lot of our usual hunting grounds all over Europe have no fixtures for us to consider this week. But we still have domestic action in Leagues One, Two and The Conference. There’s also the Scottish Leagues if the International games don’t inspire you. As always, if Leedscanary is to be successful, he will need all our help as we post our very best naps for his consideration. So  let’s leave no stone unturned in our quest to help Leeds get his name on Ray’s line of fame.

So I’ll hand the free bet over to Leedscanary now. There’s no pressure, because we are all going to be doing our best to help you get your name in the Free Bet Hall of fame. We all stand together with the single aim of raising money for our great clubs academy. No blame and no shame on the free bet pages.

Good luck all you PUPs... take it away Kev... the free bet is yours.........[:)].....

As always I leave you with Ray''s signature that now reads ; -

Carve their names with pride.Yankee,3,Fellas,3,P''boro,Mr Chops,NewYork, Inch High, Blahblahblah, NCFC_Shaun, 1st Wazzock, Fonejacker, yes Norfolkchance1 £742 for the Academy,so far.

I''m going in early this week with a bet for Spain to beat Armenia away.

Crap odds I know but surely a must win?

Davo

Stevenage - Hayes & Yeading; HOME WIN...

Stevenage are sitting in a handsome 3rd with a healthy +10 GD...on the other hand Hayes are effectively bottom of the table, with just deducted points Chester sitting below them. They have lost there last 4 with just 2 points coming from there last 8. Yeading have just 8 points with 3 of them coming from an abondened match! Stevenages home form has been top notch, and I just cannot see them letting us down. Home banker for me.

Good Luck Leeds!

France haven''t been doing great in qualifying, scrapping 1-0 wins such as away at the Faroe Islands, but I''m sure they can see them off at home.

France V Faroe Islands - Home win.

International weeks usually throw up either dead-cert bankers or games that are just too close to call, heeding my own warning I am going to have to go for:FRANCE to beat the Faroe IslandsGood Luck Leeds, in what could be a very tough week.

Although its tempting to go for an international I''m off to League Two this week:

DAGENHAM & REDBRIDGE    v  DARLINGTON  -  HOME WIN

Good Luck Leeds and all you lovely PUPs [:D][Y]

Tricky week this week, without my fairly dependable European fixtures to select from [:S]

I''m taking a trip to the Blue Square Premier:

Oxford Utd -v- Grays Athletic    HOME WIN

Oxford currently top of the league with 36 pts from 15 games and a GD of +19, Grays just above the drop zone with 11 pts from 14 games and a GD of -9.

Good Luck to Leeds and all the PUPs

No analysis required this week, although having been mentioned twice before, it won''t be much help to you leeds. but for what it''s worth, put me down for.....France vs Faroe Islands - home winGood luck leedscanary!

well last week was my 1st incorrect nap of the season [:(] but this wek it will all change (i hope [:)])

so i will gooo for..........Bradford to beat Crewe!

crewe have not won away so..hopefully.........im right and it continues and crewe get turned over!

good luck leeds(canary)

Nutty, thanks ever so for the humbling intro. [:$]

I only do what I think is right for the Pups [&], yourself and our dearly missed Ray - and I''m also looking forward to the watching Leeds game with my very good friend.

Now I''m aching to be immortalised on Ray''s line of fame, so I need all the best Naps you Pups [&] can come up with this week.

Everybody''s pick will be considered equally, and there will be no blame if things don''t quite go to plan - thats not the Free Bet way [Y]

I''m hoping for picks from established [&]''s, from [&]''s that have joined in recently and I''m kinda hoping there will be more new [&]''s giving us their Naps as the Free Bet grows stronger & stronger.

I''m also hoping that any [&]''s that have had a sabbatical recently rejoin the thread and give me a winning Nap to consider.

Final picks will be posted between 9 and 10 on Friday night, I''ll be back later with my own Nap.

Leedscanary (Young Gun)

I am not sure what has happened to my post?  I can''t see it, possibly something to do with Moo''s massive graphic?

Anyway -

I can''t see past France this week.

My nap this week is -

France vs Faroe Islands - France to win.

Good luck everyone, best of luck Leeds[:)][Y]

Looking forward to Leedscanary''s picks, i''ve got a good feeling about this week. I hope that this one helps!!!

I am going for Notts County to beat Torquay on Sunday. Good Luck Leeds and all other PUPs.

Lots of nice international matches this week, best of luck Leeds! Think ill go for something a little different, although just as safe a bet, with Deveronvale over newly promoted Strathspey in the Highland league.

Good luck kev and hello to Nutty.Will i be seeing you at Carlisle NN?

Anyway my pick is Switzerland to win in Luxemburg to hopefully make it 10 out of 10 on my birthday.Now you know where the TIL 1010 comes from on my registration plate.

I had the pleasure of meeting "Leeds" at the presntation night, what a lovely guy (in a manly sort of way of course) as you know I don''t like repeating others bets - and as I''ve been beaten to the Daggers V''s Darlington which looks absolutely nailled onto me - I have looked to offer an alternative.

I have a friend who''s a big Brighton fans and he tells me thay are playing some rubbish at the moment on the legendary slopping pitch I''ll take the home advantage to be enough for a average Yeovil side.

Yeovil  V Brighton  Home win

Good Luck Kev - sorry can''t just bring myself to wish Leeds any sort of luck!

Right just to give my 2 good  friends Nutty and Kev something to think about I''m going to try something a little different so here goes.......

Toronto FC v San Jose Earthquakes....Home win please.[:D]I''ll be rooting for you all the way Kev so good luck buddy.[Y]  Good luck to all my fellow pickers also,oh and Mandie, love the graphic.[;)]

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

Good luck kev and hello to Nutty.Will i be seeing you at Carlisle NN?

Anyway my pick is Switzerland to win in Luxemburg to hopefully make it 10 out of 10 on my birthday.Now you know where the TIL 1010 comes from on my registration plate.

[/quote]

Can''t make it I''m afraid Tilly. Saturday''s away are too difficult for me. I only got to Exeter so far this season. That''s why I make sure I do all the mid-weeks.

Have a good birthday[<:o)] [^][B][B][B][B]

10/10/194? [;)]