Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Whoa Jamie Jamie!

Well, would you expect any thing different from me?[;)]

Top marks Grant (a new hero for me) well done Martin, Jens, Rusty and Korey..........even the Doc!!

And well done Declan..........our new No1 keeper?

[Y] Even though they weren''t the most important goals he will ever score for the team,for him personally they were massive.Lets hope his confidence gets the boost it needs.

And a massive [Y] to young Declan.Keep it up lad!!

[quote user="Herman "]

[Y] Even though they weren''t the most important goals he will ever score for the team,for him personally they were massive.Lets hope his confidence gets the boost it needs.

And a massive [Y] to young Declan.Keep it up lad!!

[/quote]Very true - taking nothing from Curo though, he took them both with composure and no small degree of skill.  I maintain he would have missed those chances last year, or maybe even a month ago.

We need as many players as  possible  playing with confidence, especially the strikers for obvious reasons, well done to the manager for giving players like Jamie the chance to rebuild his. He has done it in the past in this Division and can surely get a lot more goals for us this season.

Good luck to Jamie and keep it going.

Cureton is still cack, lucky with both goals, the sooner we off load him the better - total liability!!Haha, only jokin Wiz!!

[quote user="Dogger in 7th"]Cureton is still cack, lucky with both goals, the sooner we off load him the better - total liability!!

Haha, only jokin Wiz!!
[/quote]

I''ll let you off then Dogger.

Good on Jamie lad getting himself some goals under his belt but i still think Cody should be given more minutes on the pitch. For curo''s goals, especially the one against Orient where he broke through the offside trap, I think Cody would''ve been able to do the same to. So even though it''s nice to see a fan''s favourite like Curo scoring, i think Cody needs more time on the pitch, as he still has a bright future ahead of him. Even if this means him going out on loan.But all the same, come on Curo! as long as he keeps scoring, i can''t complain[:)]

One goal at the end of the season could mean the difference between getting into the play-offs or not (although I believe we will get there comfortably). Lets just hope that our free-scoring antics continue, no matter who gets them.

2 very assured and neat finishes, lets hope if he is required to take a chance in a tight game he will now take it.

Got my tin hat on but i feel when confident there is nobody i''d rather have in a goalscoring opportunity.

^Exactly, incredibly smart management by Lambert. Hopefully he can no give Cody the same chance to prove himself also.