Sign in to follow this  
I am a Banana

Canary Squares.

Bought one for my husband''s birthday! He was dead chuffed to be looking down on it during yesterday''s game.

It''s a bit of fun....! You can see his square - it''s got my avatar on it!

[quote user="......and Smith must score."]

[quote user="pennywise "]is it a new take on celebrity squares ?will willy rushton be involved ?  [:D][/quote]

He''s been dead for 13 years ....... so probably not.

[/quote]could bury him under his square?

Bought one today in memory of my mum who died earlier this year. It made me feel good and the club are probably chuffed with my 25 quid aswell ! [:)]

I heard about it and thought oh yeah but when I went to the site it was really cool. I have not got one yet but spent ages looking round the pitch and you can take the roof off to see the seats and get really close! I found the site a bit hard to use but once you work out what the buttons do it really cleaver and you can see everything. Even if I never buy one its worth a visit. Yup gets my vote. OTBC.

[quote user="missing in action"][quote user="......and Smith must score."]

[quote user="pennywise "]is it a new take on celebrity squares ?will willy rushton be involved ?  [:D][/quote]

He''s been dead for 13 years ....... so probably not.

[/quote]
could bury him under his square?
[/quote]

Bit tight on space if it''s a single square but as a comedian I''m sure the late lamented Willy wouldn''t object to being a standing joke...........

Just got my square.  cant wait  to get the photo taken from my own square of the pitch. I reckon I got the square the first goal was scored on Satuarday. Heheheh its mine mine all mine mine and for £25 not bad. Don''t see any one paying £1000 for the penalty spot though! All the £25 will go first. Has any other club done or it or is this really the first.

I have bought one (next to the square Chris Sutton scored in the 2-2 game v. Liverpool in 1994).

It''s a Christmas gift from another Norwegian Norwich fan - and he has bought one to himself (from me). Nice barter deal!