Sign in to follow this  
The Chirp

that's the difference.

Charlton punish us on the break where we miss goood chances and nigh on sitters. it''s heartbreaking really as this team isn''t anywhere near good enough to go up. such a shame.

oh come on DEB. Of course they are. That is not the point at all. we are defo too good to go down i can assure you of that... marks my words etc etc...but i just don''t think the team has gelled well enough... as i said in a blog of mine called something like, ''gunn needs strikers (plural)'' we simply cannot afford to go into the season without bringing in a new striker.

wes is my option to play upfront at the moment, and im pleased he scored today. 

sounds about right , we are three points of the drop zone , i think when mcnally said promotion is the aim he forgot one major factor ..... we need the players to do it first .

didnt we say that last year ..?

dont look too good for us at the moment , you can pretty much write off any chance of going up this season we are not good enough by a long way

[quote user="DEB never forgotten"]Question - is it good enough to STAY UP?[/quote]Some people are simply morons.They are top of the league, we are a utter mess.2-2 Awesome result considering we were 2-0 down.Go back to Football / Championship manager.

totally agree nexus, we have plenty in the team and are only two players short of being a decent team (a right winger and a prolific striker... expensive positions to fill admitedly)great to get back to 2 all... sounds mean on the team but we should have won, we had more than enough chances. but... well done all the same, 2nil down to 2 all.... good stuff and good fight. well done lambert and well done fellas.