Sign in to follow this  
Shaun Tilly Lace

What sort of attendance can we expect today?

Hopefully few enough so that I can grab a spare seat on the back row of the Barclay next to me bro....

Moaners, cock-eyed optimists, scrubbers, scruffy old men who haven''t shaved, bimbos and a few knowledgeable football fans. In other words the usual motley attendees.

[quote user="canary cherub "]

It was 24,018

and Charlton didn''t sell out their allocation

[/quote]

I do wish they wouldn''t count ALL the season ticket holders for every game.

There is no way there was that number there today, loads of seats visable all round the ground.

I was a bit bemused about the amount of cars going over carrow bridge right after the game, trying to get past like thousands of people, i thought they closed it off? [:S]

[quote user="Brendan"]I was a bit bemused about the amount of cars going over carrow bridge right after the game, trying to get past like thousands of people, i thought they closed it off? [:S][/quote]

No idea, The bridge over the railway was a bit manic, the cars trying to go against the crowd wasnt having the best of times?

Unless the police who deal with road signs had been drafted in to sort out our newly founded hooligans of the south stand? [:P]

[:P]
When i asked my bro, he said the police might not shut carrow road now cause its league 1.

Doubt it though...