Sign in to follow this  
AJ

Parking

i was wondering where all you park?

I myself park with my dad up telegraph lane. (behind those new houses)
As the new club carpark is built, i was just wondering where you all park to avoid the rush to and be hours early to get a good parking spot.

I park at County Hall, its a real pain on there.  You have to get there by 13:45 to get a space and then it takes 25 mins to get off when the game is over.  I was going to use the park & ride scheme but that costs more than County Hall and you still dont get dropped off at the ground, whats the point of that?

he he

outside my house which is near carrow road, my mates take it in turn to use the permit (like gold dust they are!!), anyone needing parking, try county hall or there is a large car park on old clarence road, behing the barclay, not any on street parking though (some naughty people park in broadland council car park, but i am NOT encouraging this you understand!!)

i park down martineau lane. used to park at county hall also but found it took ages and ages to get out onto roundabout. For the sake of a 5 min walk my journey back to "Gods county" of Essex is so much quicker. The downside to this is to not leave your mobile phone on show in your car when at match. Maybe its a dodgy area but at least when my mate left his phone on show it was in a courtesy car and not my own!! He''s learnt his lesson as I remind him every game at the point where there are still piles of shattered glass!!!

I used to park opposite Greens Health club, just the otherside of the embankment as did many other Norwich fans over the last few seasons. It was free parking, always spaces available and a pleasant walk to the ground alongside the river. First game this season im running a little late having come straight from work and arrive at my "car park" to find loads of empty spaces and bloody permit signs everywhere!!! I now park in the Norwich Union car park near sainsburys and enjoy a lovely walk through the streets of lakenham to get to the ground!!

We''re lucky enough to have friends who live in Bracondale who they let us park in their driveway.When the weather is nice, like it has been of late, we''re happy to walk to the ground instead though.

I''m lucky, my dad works a County Hall, so we get to park there for free. Although it does take forever to get out. If we''ve won it''s worth it just to see us win but if we''ve lost it seems to take forever to get out.

Why dont we tell everyone where to park illegally and spoil the access rights of people who live in these areas on every single match day?

Bet those with small children, old people, disabled people will be so pleased with this, you may even get invited in for a cup of tea when the match is over.

Probably best not to drink it though!!!

I also park at County Hall. Thanks to my wife working there though, I get in for free, park in a reserved space, and get to go and have a drink after the game at the social club to let the queues clear.Takes me 2 mins to get in and 30 secs to get out!