Sign in to follow this  
Its only my opinion

GRANT HOLT!

Future legend?

I think so!After 80 mins he was totaly drained but kept hassleing them n didn''t stop running. Some of his touches where per class for such a big bloke and the opposition absolutly hate playing against him he had 3 men on him everytime the ball was played long to him leaving so many other options and pulling there defence all over the place....

He shows this work rate every game [:)]

The manager told him to actually work less, to save his energy for when hes attacking. [:P]

But what would an opposition player have to do to him to get sent off?? He even conceded a free kick v''s MK Dons by getting elbowed in the back of the head.

We finally have a player that could fill the Iwan / Dion void.

[quote user="Karl Pilkington"]But what would an opposition player have to do to him to get sent off?? He even conceded a free kick v''s MK Dons by getting elbowed in the back of the head.

We finally have a player that could fill the Iwan / Dion void.[/quote]on the sending off point, did anyone in the lower N&P see him try and elbow their defender? he sort of swung and was very close to linesman that if they weren''t so sh1t he would have saw it and he would have been off

Been saying it since the Palace friendly. Tenacious, talented, tough, influencial, inspiring...... My player of the season nomination already. Future legend if he sticks around for sure! I like him - in case nobody noticed!

[quote user="Romantic"]Been saying it since the Palace friendly. Tenacious, talented, tough, influencial, inspiring...... My player of the season nomination already. Future legend if he sticks around for sure! I like him - in case nobody noticed!
[/quote]

He''s going to get better as the season goes on.....

[quote user="Romantic"]I still don''t get it. Sorry to be a bit of a Grandad but what soes >* mean?[/quote]If you know maths, you''ll know what a chevron is ( < & > )the * means everything so in otherwordsGrant Holt > * means grant holt is better than all.

[quote user="Lineo"][quote user="Romantic"]I still don''t get it. Sorry to be a bit of a Grandad but what soes >* mean?[/quote]If you know maths, you''ll know what a chevron is ( < & > )the * means everything so in otherwordsGrant Holt > * means grant holt is better than all.[/quote]In which notation does * mean "everything"? Can''t find it on t''internet. Thought it was a multiplier symbol (in maths).

The only thing that disappointed me slightly yesterday was him being caught offside a couple of times. At one point, wes put him through, he could see right across the line and was still caught offside. I can forgive him given how good he was for the rest of the game (barring THAT chance).

[quote user="ron obvious"][quote user="Lineo"][quote user="Romantic"]I still don''t get it. Sorry to be a bit of a Grandad but what soes >* mean?[/quote]If you know maths, you''ll know what a chevron is ( < & > )the * means everything so in otherwordsGrant Holt > * means grant holt is better than all.[/quote]In which notation does * mean "everything"? Can''t find it on t''internet. Thought it was a multiplier symbol (in maths). [/quote]It is commonly used as a multiplier symbol in maths, especially when writing code (programming). pretty sure in my day Bostock and Chandler (blue) had the * symbol as denoting a complex conjugate of a value but that was a long time ago......