Sign in to follow this  
Sideshow Tim

Hoolahan suspended from first team duties

Usual source before anybody asks.

The real reason that Wes Hoolahan has not been playing in the first team recently was because he was suspended from first team duties due to his ''involvement'' with supporters following the Colchester game.

An investigation was carried out by the club and this was his punishment complete with a fine. This is the reason that the club has also not allowed him to carry out press interviews.

Wes loves it here and is happy to stay at the club and is now desperate to make amends. Following his great display yesterday he certainly started in the correct manner.

Sounds Realistic.

Many in his position with the incident would have done the same thing.

Wasn''t something to do with fans giving abuse?

Hmm. If true then we cut off our nose to spite our face a tad didn''t we. Still - a bit of discipline''s not a bad thing.

...but not since the internal investigation. I have no reason to disbelieve this as the information that i receive from this person is always correct

I can believe this Tim but as I said - nose to spite face considering the club didn''t explain it. It just wound everyone up. Could it be that they agreed with Wes that he was wrong and that punishment was appropriate, but that they wouldn''t embarrass him further by publicising?

What complete and utter nonsense. I simply cannot believe it''s true although bearing in mind Mr David McNally''s track record so far with our club it''s just possible. I know let''s sack Gunn even though he''s just bounced back from a one off defeat and motivated the players to win 4-0 away from home and even though we have two "can win " league games and 6 points in the space of the next few days let''s create chaos, instability and uncertainty in the player''s minds. Oh, and whilst we are at it let''s banish one of best most createive players to the sidelines as punishment for his little spat with Norwich fans. But, hang on, didn''t Hoolahan play against Yeovil ?! Perhaps the truth is that Lambert didn''t rate him like so many "up their own a___s posters on this MB.

[quote user="Sideshow Tim"]Usual source before anybody asks.

The real reason that Wes Hoolahan has not been playing in the first team recently was because he was suspended from first team duties due to his ''involvement'' with supporters following the Colchester game.

An investigation was carried out by the club and this was his punishment complete with a fine. This is the reason that the club has also not allowed him to carry out press interviews.

Wes loves it here and is happy to stay at the club and is now desperate to make amends. Following his great display yesterday he certainly started in the correct manner.[/quote]

What about Yeovil away ? Or do you think the punishment was "you cannot play for the team again for the next x number of weeks, errr, apart from the league cup ?!

[quote user="Bob Franklin"]What complete and utter nonsense. I simply cannot believe it''s true although bearing in mind Mr David McNally''s track record so far with our club it''s just possible. I know let''s sack Gunn even though he''s just bounced back from a one off defeat and motivated the players to win 4-0 away from home and even though we have two "can win " league games and 6 points in the space of the next few days let''s create chaos, instability and uncertainty in the player''s minds. Oh, and whilst we are at it let''s banish one of best most createive players to the sidelines as punishment for his little spat with Norwich fans. But, hang on, didn''t Hoolahan play against Yeovil ?! Perhaps the truth is that Lambert didn''t rate him like so many "up their own a___s posters on this MB.[/quote]

OH, and whilst we are doing all of that, let''s :

a) restrict public access to Colney

b) ban players from talking to the press

c) trigger and expensive investigation, involving Celtic''s head of security, into the pitch invasion, errr, by a father and his son.

Watch this space, more to come from our new Regime I''m sure of that.

And, whilst I''m at it, presumably there will be another investigation by Celtic''s head of security into the handbags at 5 paces between Norwich and Charlton fans in the Jarrold. That should waste another chunk of money.

[quote user="Bob Franklin"]And, whilst I''m at it, presumably there will be another investigation by Celtic''s head of security into the handbags at 5 paces between Norwich and Charlton fans in the Jarrold. That should waste another chunk of money.[/quote]Congratulations. Four idiotic posts in a row.

How stupid are the people behind this? Ban one of are best players from playing. Clap Clap

And to those that are, ''What about the Yeovil game?'' maybe they hadn''t come to a decision then?

[quote user="JTG"][quote user="Bob Franklin"]And, whilst I''m at it, presumably there will be another investigation by Celtic''s head of security into the handbags at 5 paces between Norwich and Charlton fans in the Jarrold. That should waste another chunk of money.[/quote]Congratulations. Four idiotic posts in a row.[/quote]

No, not idiotic just a few plain facts. But people like you don''t like the truth do you, you''re still living in a La La Lambert land where all is right with the world.

Do you really think Hoolahan was banned ? If he was then that is idiocy on the part of the club. If he wasn''t, then "Lambo" as you Lambert luvvies call him is IMO idiotic for not playing him.

[quote user="Bob Franklin"][quote user="JTG"][quote user="Bob Franklin"]And, whilst I''m at it, presumably there will be another investigation by Celtic''s head of security into the handbags at 5 paces between Norwich and Charlton fans in the Jarrold. That should waste another chunk of money.[/quote]Congratulations. Four idiotic posts in a row.[/quote]

No, not idiotic just a few plain facts. But people like you don''t like the truth do you, you''re still living in a La La Lambert land where all is right with the world.

Do you really think Hoolahan was banned ? If he was then that is idiocy on the part of the club. If he wasn''t, then "Lambo" as you Lambert luvvies call him is IMO idiotic for not playing him.[/quote]I don''t know if he was banned or not Mr Gunn, I would assume not. Can you tell us if you''re planning a return to club in any kind of hospitality capacity or such like?

[quote user="JTG"][quote user="Bob Franklin"][quote user="JTG"][quote user="Bob Franklin"]And, whilst I''m at it, presumably there will be another investigation by Celtic''s head of security into the handbags at 5 paces between Norwich and Charlton fans in the Jarrold. That should waste another chunk of money.[/quote]

Congratulations. Four idiotic posts in a row.
[/quote] No, not idiotic just a few plain facts. But people like you don''t like the truth do you, you''re still living in a La La Lambert land where all is right with the world. Do you really think Hoolahan was banned ? If he was then that is idiocy on the part of the club. If he wasn''t, then "Lambo" as you Lambert luvvies call him is IMO idiotic for not playing him.[/quote]

I don''t know if he was banned or not Mr Gunn, I would assume not. Can you tell us if you''re planning a return to club in any kind of hospitality capacity or such like?
[/quote]

Time to let go, Bob.

[quote user="Sideshow Tim"]...but not since the internal investigation. I have no reason to disbelieve this as the information that i receive from this person is always correct[/quote]

Only remember a couple of your "insider" reports and as far as I can recall they were always plausible but never backed up with information from the club or media.

I can''t belive people...

If this is true, a bit of discipline is never a bad thing. Any other job if the best employee did something bad and got suspended it would be fine, why should it be different for footballers?

It''s been too soft at Norwich for too long, no pressure and being able to get away with alll sorts, now it''s not people are complaining?

Do they want a Norwich who are always easy and relaxed and never achieve anything?

Ok Mustachio.

Who was the first to tell you about:

Grant Holt coming (back in May if I recall)

Ian Crook to remain at the club

Are they not backed up with information from the club?

Do you really expect club information from other posts like the fight in the dressing room at the Colchester game or anything connected to this post? I really don''t think so do you?

Look, i''m just providing you all with information that has been passed to me from a source within the club. If this is the kind of crap i get then i certainly won''t bother again

[quote user="Sideshow Tim"]Usual source before anybody asks.

Wes loves it here and is happy to stay at the club and is now desperate to make amends. Following his great display yesterday he certainly started in the correct manner.[/quote]

Hope this is true!

[quote user="Sideshow Tim"]Ok Mustachio. Who was the first to tell you about: Grant Holt coming (back in May if I recall) Ian Crook to remain at the club Are they not backed up with information from the club? Do you really expect club information from other posts like the fight in the dressing room at the Colchester game or anything connected to this post? I really don''t think so do you? Look, i''m just providing you all with information that has been passed to me from a source within the club. If this is the kind of crap i get then i certainly won''t bother again[/quote]

Don''t bother then, no skin off my nose.

How long have we complained about the Costa Del Colney attitude???

If this story is true then it sends a clear message to the players ....... nobody is bigger than the team.

Good on them for making the decision in my opinin, the discipline is long overdue.

[quote user="AVFC-NCFC"]

How stupid are the people behind this? Ban one of are best players from playing. Clap Clap

[/quote]So the club sets rules on behaviour, but if you''re "one of the best players" we''ll let you off? Perhaps think a little harder about the implications of what you''re saying next time.

[quote user="Melissa or is it Bryan himself"]What complete and utter nonsense. I simply cannot believe it''s true although bearing in mind Mr David McNally''s track record so far with our club it''s just possible. I know let''s sack Gunn even though he''s just bounced back from a one off defeat and motivated the players to win 4-0 away from home and even though we have two "can win " league games and 6 points in the space of the next few days let''s create chaos, instability and uncertainty in the player''s minds. Oh, and whilst we are at it let''s banish one of best most createive players to the sidelines as punishment for his little spat with Norwich fans. But, hang on, didn''t Hoolahan play against Yeovil ?! Perhaps the truth is that Lambert didn''t rate him like so many "up their own a___s posters on this MB.[/quote]1) You misspelled arse.2) You need to get over the whole Gunn sacking thing it happened you can''t do anything about it just accept it and move on.