Sign in to follow this  
pennywise

jonjo shelvey

Certainly! Saw him at Charlton away both times, and looked cracking.

Saying that, the Charlton fans could be saying that about Smith after seeing him yesterday!

[quote user="I am a Banana"]

didn''t think he was all that good y-day, he scored a goal and....??

[/quote]Took the corner which they scored their first from.  But apart from scoring one and making one - and linking their midfield and attack with lots of energy and commitment - he did nothing, you''re right.

Very impressive player and will no doubt play at a much higher standard in the future.

Absolute cheat though. 2-1 up chasing the game, the ball went out for a goal kick to us and he kicked the ball as far away as he could without attracting attention.

This guy is a quality player but he''s an absolute joke! When drury was injured, and the physio was testing to see if he''d died or something, shelvey sneaked around them and stole a bottle of water from OUR bag - took a massive gulp and threw it back on the floor!ITS OUR WATER NOT YOURS :P

First saw him on sky two years back playing in some england under-16''s team tourney of which he was captain...he was heads and shoulders above every player on the pitch that day and ever since i''ve followed his progress...huge talentMy charlton season ticket-holder friend informs me he is often the man of the match but has a bit of a temper/cockiness about him (as we saw yesterday) but he definately has a huge future and won''t be at charlton for long

[quote user="Lineo"]This guy is a quality player but he''s an absolute joke! When drury was injured, and the physio was testing to see if he''d died or something, shelvey sneaked around them and stole a bottle of water from OUR bag - took a massive gulp and threw it back on the floor!ITS OUR WATER NOT YOURS :P[/quote]how dare he hydrate on a natural resource we can get from a tapthat evil bastard

I loved how our fans got all shitty when he held up his hand to say 1-0 infront of the Barcley block E after they were calling him a Wanker before he''d even done anything slightly dirty... not like Lee Croft did at all to Ipswich last year or Jamie Cureton against Colchester when we beat them 5-1

Don''t give it out when you can''t take it back springs to mind.