Sign in to follow this  
AndyJR

Hoolahoop starts...

About time.  Sod it, we''re paying him and he isn''t a bad footballer, time to swallow some pride NCFC management.

Yeah good to see and shows if you work hard and play well in the reserves there is a place for you in the team under this regime.

Let''s hope he shows his worth. I think Lambert sees him as the sort of player we need against the better footballing teams such as Charlton but a luxury against the ''kick it if it moves'' defend in depth sort of sides.

Let''s hope he shows his worth. I think Lambert sees him as the sort of player we need against the better footballing teams such as Charlton but a luxury against the ''kick it if it moves'' defend in depth sort of sides.

I understand he''s on good wages and very probably more than we can afford, but he has a contract that says those wages will be paid.  Rather seem those wages going to a player that''s in the first team as opposed to paying someone to lanquish in the reserves.

[quote user="Dronny Canary"]Let''s hope he proves all his doubters (including me) wrong and has a stormer![/quote]I thought he was very good today, he passed it well and didn''t try to beat the same man 94 times before putting a cross in.  Plus he took his goal well.

Let''s have a look at Smudger and First Wizard the football geniuses"I''m praying he doesn''t get a kick, totally overated imo." - First Wizard"Why should Wes play tomorrow?He doesn''t want to break the habit of a lifetime does he???I think that he has found his level... Reserve team football for a mid-table Div 3 team." - Smudger"Hoolahan is awful... get a grip he would not of changed tonights result in any way" - SmudgerAnd the best one of all"With the exception of Askou, Hughes before he went off and possibly Forster, Daley was our best player tonight... Honestly some people really do not have clue!" - Smudger

[quote user="Mr. Bump"]Let''s have a look at Smudger and First Wizard the football geniuses

"I''m praying he doesn''t get a kick, totally overated imo." - First Wizard

"Why should Wes play tomorrow?

He doesn''t want to break the habit of a lifetime does he???

I think that he has found his level... Reserve team football for a mid-table Div 3 team." - Smudger

"Hoolahan is awful... get a grip he would not of changed tonights result in any way" - Smudger

And the best one of all

"With the exception of Askou, Hughes before he went off and possibly Forster, Daley was our best player tonight... Honestly some people really do not have clue!" - Smudger[/quote]

Hoolahan is crap... and continue playing him and we will be in another dog fight at the wrong end of the table mark my words!

[quote user="Smudger"]

[quote user="Mr. Bump"]Let''s have a look at Smudger and First Wizard the football geniuses

I think that he has found his level... Reserve team football for a mid-table Div 3 team." - Smudger

"Hoolahan is awful... get a grip he would not of changed tonights result in any way" - Smudger

And the best one of all

"With the exception of Askou, Hughes before he went off and possibly Forster, Daley was our best player tonight... Honestly some people really do not have clue!" - Smudger[/quote]

Hoolahan is crap... and continue playing him and we will be in another dog fight at the wrong end of the table mark my words!

[/quote]

LOL

I dont rate Hoolahan as much as most at all, but i think he played well yesterday.

Are you serious Smudge? Your the only person to say this ive seen.

[quote user="Brendan"][quote user="Smudger"]

And the best one of all

[/quote]

LOL

I dont rate Hoolahan as much as most at all, but i think he played well yesterday.

Are you serious Smudge? Your the only person to say this ive seen.

[/quote]

Apart from his goal, which was well taken I''ll admit after Holt put him in the clear against a very slow defender by showing his initiative with a quick throw, what else did Hoolahan do well yesterday?

How many times doid he give the ball away???

[/quote]

Look who your "[{]Board Buddy[}]" is Smudge[:O]

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

Look who your "[{]Board Buddy[}]" is Smudge[:O]

[/quote]

More worryingly I hope no one is suggesting that "Lambo" could have got whatever it was wrong?